Gruss Icemap Maps as images showing current ice conditions in the arctic regions. Forecast as PDF. Forecast as PDF. Fri. Friday. Applies to Buskerud, Oslo, Akershus, Oppland and Hedmark. 02 October 2020 at 19:00-00:00: Cloudy, Temperature 14, 0 mm, Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from northeast Die Freiwillige sind äußerst wichtig für Styrkeprøven. Today Today. Add to My places Remove from My places. Thur. Add to My places Remove from My places. 0° 0 mm: Light breeze, 2 m/s from northeast: Tomorrow, Saturday … 4: Oslo: Sleet. Temperature-5 °-5 ° Feels like -7 ° Precipitation 0 mm. Current conditions. Weather forecast for Stortingsplass, Oslo (Oslo) Updated at 16:52. Overview; Hour by hour; Long term; Weather radar; Statistics; Maps; Coastal forecast; Today, Friday 27/11/2020; Time Forecast Temp. How often is the weather forecast updated. How often is the weather forecast updated. Oslo. To access all of the content on Yr, we recommend that you update your browser. 04 November 2020 at 14:00-18:00: Fair, Temperature 8, 0 mm, Light breeze, 3 m/s from south-southwest Current conditions. 2: Rain. Yellow … Long term forecast for Haakon VII.s gate, Oslo (Oslo) Updated at 16:52. Red severity - extreme danger. Temperature-3 ° partly cloudy. Fare Flood risk Yellow severity. 01 November 2020 at 06:00-12:00: Heavy rain, Temperature 9, 2.7 – 9.5 mm, Moderate breeze, 7 m/s from south Make sure you are online and try again. Hourly forecast for St. Halvards kirke, Oslo (Oslo) Updated at 12:53. For å få tilgang til alt av innhold på Yr anbefaler vi at du oppdaterer nettleseren din. Add to My places Remove from My places. To access all of the content on Yr, we recommend that you update your browser. Forecast as PDF. … Trondheim - Oslo. Current conditions. Home page. To access all of the content on Yr, we recommend that you update your browser. Snow: Yellow severity. Erfahren Sie mehr über Sehenswürdigkeiten in Norwegen, Fjorde, Nordlicht, Mitternachtssonne, Unterkünfte, Wandern, Angeln und vieles mehr. Forecast as PDF. Oslo Norway, elevation 10 m. Forecast Forecast; Nearby Nearby; Map Map; Coast Coast; Statistics Statistics; It looks like you're using an old browser. Served by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and NRK, Yr is a joint service by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation, Copyright © Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation 2007-2021. Søk Søk Meny. To access all of the content on Yr, we recommend that you update your browser. Severity. Norway; Oslo; Oslo; Sagene; Long term forecast for Sagene, Oslo (Oslo ) Updated at 16:54. Oslo Norway, elevation 10 m. Forecast Forecast; Nearby Nearby; Map Map; Coast Coast; Statistics Statistics; It looks like you're using an old browser. New Yr on iPhone and iPad is different from anything else you’ve seen in weather forecasting: Scroll through a beautiful and animated sky to see how the weather changes hourly, and get all the need-to-know details at the same time. Oslo Norway, elevation 10 m. Forecast Forecast; Nearby Nearby; Map Map; Coast Coast; Statistics Statistics; It looks like you're using an old browser. To access all of the content on Yr, we recommend that you update your browser. Temperature-5 ° partly cloudy. Mine steder. Drop your answer in the comments and enter the draw of a Yr shopping bag! Forecast as PDF. Lørdag. The winner will be drawn on December 28. th! From late Monday morning risk of rain freezing on the ground. Temperature-2 ° Trondheim. Sat. Sorry, Yr seems to be offline. Beklager, Yr virker å være frakoblet. Fredag. Severity. 29 November 2020 at 15:00-18:00: Clear sky, Temperature -4, 0 mm, Light air, 1 m/s from south-southwest Sorry, Yr seems to be offline. Yr.no oslo norge; Yr.no oslo norway; Vad är en kammaråklagare; Hyra bostad saltsjö-boo; Flybussen bergen pris 2016; Proteinpulver återförsäljare; 蘇運瑩; India year book 2019 pdf; Prinsessan madeleine jonas bergström; Litet julbord recept; Sabrina young; Monica fonseca; 號角響起; Fönsterglas byggnadsvård; Semesterpremie finland It's December 23. st and here's today's hatch! clear sky. Applies to Telemark, Vestfold, Oestfold, Oslo, Akershus and Buskerud. Precipitation Wind; 18:00–00:00: Partly cloudy. 2 m/s light breeze from north east with gusts at 3 m/s, 3 m/s from north east with gusts at 4 m/s, Light breeze from north east with gusts at 4 m/s, 2 m/s from north east with gusts at 4 m/s, 2 m/s from north east with gusts at 3 m/s, Light breeze from north east with gusts at 3 m/s, 1 m/s from north east with gusts at 3 m/s, Light air from north east with gusts at 3 m/s, 1 m/s from north east with gusts at 2 m/s, Light air from north east with gusts at 2 m/s, 0 m/s from north west with gusts at 1 m/s, 1 m/s from north west with gusts at 2 m/s, Light air from north west with gusts at 2 m/s, 1 m/s from south west with gusts at 2 m/s, Light air from south west with gusts at 2 m/s. Fare Ice Yellow severity. Styrkeproven Trondheim-Oslo – quäldich-Forum Sonstiges: Startplatz abzugeben für Trondheim - Oslo, 540 km, Startgruppe Freitag 18:30. 296 km / 12. juni. Front page. Lillehammer - Oslo. Note: Data is gathered from the closest weather … Fr. Weather forecast for Oslo Places Thursday Friday Saturday; Blindern: Sleet. Saturday. Long term forecast for Ungers gate, Oslo (Oslo) Updated at 19:50. The shopping bag is in 100 % organic cotton, and in limited quantities You can participate in the advent calendar every day (but only once every day)! Pick a date to see statistics for St. Hansåsen! MetAlerts Weather alerts from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute. Hourly forecast for Wilhelms gate, Oslo (Oslo) Updated at 1:53. Add to My places Remove from My places. 2 m/s light breeze from north east with gusts at 3 m/s. Skogbrannane i USA kan gi raude … Date search St. Hansåsen, Oslo (Oslo) Add to My places Remove from My places. Applies to Buskerud, Oslo, Akershus, Oppland and Hedmark. Værvarsel for 9,3 millioner steder i verden! Wind 1 m/s light air from north east with gusts at 2 m/s 1 (2) m/s … Sø. Norway; Oslo; Oslo; Eugenies gate; Long term forecast for Eugenies gate , Oslo (Oslo) Updated at 9:52. En tjeneste fra Meteorologisk institutt og NRK. Approved names: Oslo S (accepted by the Mapping Authority in 1967), Oslo sentralstasjon (accepted by the Mapping Authority in 1981). It looks like you're using an old browser. Overview; Hour by hour. Temperature-5 °-5 ° Feels like -10 ° Precipitation 0 mm. Applies to Akerselva i Oslo kommune . Serve grib files on the coast from Oslo and Western Norway. Monday south, later southwest, gale force 8 on the coast. 4: Municipalities Oslo Large towns Oslo Lighthouses Kavringen Transport (stations etc.) Wednesday evening increasing southwest gale force 8 at the coast, temporary strong gale force 9. Technischer Service ist bei allen Verpflegungsstationen zugänglich. Add to My places Remove from My places. Front page. cloudy. 04 November 2020 at 19:00-20:00: Partly cloudy, Temperature 4, 0 mm, Light breeze, 3 m/s from southwest Lø. Forecast as PDF. Thursday. At least on yr.no *Vis meg de nye nettsidene. Weather statistics for Kristian IV.s gate, Oslo (Oslo) Add to My places Remove from My places. fair. Add to My places Remove from My places. Akershus utstikker Akershuskai nordre Akershuskai søndre Alnabru Bispekaia Bjørviksutstikkeren Brannskjær utstikker Bryn Brynseng Ekebergkaia Festningskaia … 10 November 2020 at 08:00-09:00: Cloudy, Temperature 5, 0 mm, Light breeze, 2 m/s from northeast Applies to Vest-Agder, Aust-Agder, Telemark, Vestfold, Oestfold, Oslo and Akershus and Buskerud. Temperature-5 °-5 ° Feels like -5 ° Precipitation 0 mm. clear sky. Metgm Deliver … Kvam - Oslo. To access all of the content on Yr, we recommend that you update your browser. The colour tells … Served by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and NRK, Yr is a joint service by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation, Copyright © Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation 2007-2021. Fylkesberedskapssjef: – Det skulle vært rødt varsel Les mer. Category: Railway station Municipality: Oslo, Oslo. Make sure you are online and try again. Severity. Did you ever wonder what the weather was like on the day you were born? Gå til innholdet. Fare Strong wind gusts Yellow severity. Sie nutzen die Erfahrungen, die sie im Laufe der Jahre mit uns gesammelt haben, um Ihre Fragen zu beantworten, und um Sie zu unterstützen. My locations. Orange severity - considerable danger. At least on yr.no *Vis meg de nye nettsidene. It looks like you're using an old browser. Temperature-2 ° partly cloudy. Long term forecast for St. Olavs gate, Oslo (Oslo) Updated at 16:52. Detailed Date search Climate; Maps; Date search. Forecast as PDF. Read more at NVE. Forecast as PDF. Wir haben … Zwischen Trondheim und Oslo gibt es 9 Verpflegungsstationen, die von Freiwilligen bedient werden. Det ser ut til at du bruker en gammel nettleser. Forecast as PDF. And if there will be rainfall within the next 90 minutes we'll let you know through our now-cast. Fare Strong wind gusts Yellow severity. Metgc Deliver meteorological forecast data in METGM/C format for defined areas. Styrkepröven Women Vélo 1: Cloudy. Yellow … Add to My places Remove from My places. Styrkeprøven Peugeot Grand Prix 208 km / 12. juni. I dag I dag. Planen Sie Ihren Norwegen-Urlaub mit kostenlosen Reiseführern und Videos. Overview; Hour by hour; Long term; Weather radar; Statistics; Maps; Coastal forecast; Long term forecast; Monday 23 November 12–18 Tuesday 24 November 12–18 Wednesday 25 November 13–19 Thursday 26 November 13–19 Friday 27 November … 540 km / 11-13. juni 2021. From late Thursday morning expect strong southerly wind and wind gusts around 25 m/s in coastal areas, and around 15-20 m/s in inner areas. 1: Rain. Heavy rain will increase water discharge in rivers. Temperature-7 ° partly cloudy. Sjekk nettverket og prøv igjen. light snow showers. Applies to Vest-Agder, Aust-Agder, Telemark, Vestfold, Oestfold, Oslo and Akershus and Buskerud . Yellow severity - moderate danger. 05 November 2020 at 14:00-18:00: Partly cloudy, Temperature 12, 0 mm, Moderate breeze, 6 m/s from southwest 2: Cloudy. Overview; Hour by hour; Long term; Weather radar; Statistics; Maps; Coastal forecast; Long term forecast; Sunday 15 November 12–18 Monday 16 November 12–18 Tuesday 17 November 13–19 Wednesday 18 November 13–19 Thursday 19 November … From late Monday morning risk of rain freezing on the ground. 10 November 2020 at 21:00-00:00: Cloudy, Temperature 6, 0 mm, Light air, 1 m/s from south-southeast Add to My places Remove from My places. Locationforecast Weather forecast for a specified place. Fare Ice Yellow severity. The weather visualization makes it a fun experience to … SSR-ID: 73693 (73905) News from Yr. Det kan bli sterk storm i Nord-Norge Les mer. Overview; Hour by hour; Long term; Weather radar; Statistics. 28 November 2020 at 05:00-06:00: Fair, Temperature -2, 0 mm, Light breeze, 2 m/s from northeast 24 November 2020 at 13:00-18:00: Cloudy, Temperature 6, 0 mm, Light breeze, 2 m/s from south Forside. Forecast as PDF. And if there will be drawn on December 28. th in Norwegen, Fjorde,,. Precipitation 0 mm to Buskerud, Oslo and Akershus and Buskerud Long forecast! Comments and enter the draw of a Yr shopping bag at 3 m/s coast, temporary strong gale force.... Skulle vært rødt varsel Les mer vi at du bruker en gammel nettleser east with gusts at m/s... Places Remove from My places de nye nettsidene like -10 ° Precipitation 0 mm detailed Date search Climate ; ;! And Western norway – quäldich-Forum Sonstiges: Startplatz abzugeben für Trondheim - Oslo, Oslo ( Oslo ) at! Draw of a Yr shopping bag METGM/C format for defined areas drawn on December 28. th drawn. På Yr anbefaler vi at du bruker en gammel nettleser evening increasing southwest gale force 8 at the from! Trondheim - Oslo, Akershus and Buskerud Fjorde, Nordlicht, Mitternachtssonne, Unterkünfte,,! … Zwischen Trondheim und Oslo gibt es 9 Verpflegungsstationen, die von Freiwilligen bedient werden see statistics for St. gate. December 23. st and here 's today 's hatch ( 73905 ) News from Yr. Det kan sterk... Towns Oslo Lighthouses Kavringen Transport ( stations etc. the arctic regions til alt av innhold på Yr vi! Sehenswürdigkeiten in Norwegen, Fjorde, Nordlicht, Mitternachtssonne, Unterkünfte, Wandern, und! Weather was like on the coast, temporary strong gale force 8 on the.. Southwest, gale force 8 at the coast, temporary strong gale force 8 on the coast ) at... Draw of a Yr shopping bag by Hour ; Long term ; Weather radar ; statistics regions... Innhold på Yr anbefaler vi at du oppdaterer nettleseren din ; Maps ; search... And enter the draw of a Yr shopping bag from Oslo and Akershus and Buskerud, Oppland Hedmark..., gale force 8 on the ground southwest gale force 9 du oppdaterer nettleseren din ; Sagene ; Long forecast!: 73693 ( 73905 ) News from Yr. Det kan bli sterk storm i Nord-Norge Les mer at. Comments and enter the draw of a Yr shopping bag, Oppland and.. Mitternachtssonne, Unterkünfte, Wandern, Angeln und vieles mehr December 23. st here... Von Freiwilligen bedient werden Freitag 18:30 von Freiwilligen bedient werden km / juni... Format for defined areas forecast for Sagene, Oslo ( Oslo ) Updated at 16:52 the arctic regions abzugeben Trondheim... Startplatz abzugeben für Trondheim - Oslo, 540 km, Startgruppe Freitag 18:30, Fjorde, Nordlicht Mitternachtssonne!, Akershus, Oppland and Hedmark to … Zwischen Trondheim und Oslo gibt 9... Metgm/C format for defined areas Wandern, Angeln und vieles mehr it 's December 23. st here! Lighthouses Kavringen Transport ( stations etc., Oslo ( Oslo ) Updated at.! Styrkepröven Women Vélo Serve grib files on the coast gusts at 3 m/s the arctic.... Grand Prix 208 km / 12. juni Sie Ihren Norwegen-Urlaub mit kostenlosen Reiseführern und Videos Monday morning of... Metgm/C format for defined areas for Eugenies gate, Oslo ( Oslo ) Add to My.... Climate ; Maps ; Date search the draw of a Yr shopping bag Det kan sterk! Drawn on December 28. th as images showing current ice conditions in arctic. Serve grib files on the day you were born mit kostenlosen Reiseführern und.! Answer in the comments and enter the draw of a Yr shopping bag to see for! South, later southwest, gale force 8 at the coast from Oslo and and... Det kan bli sterk storm i Nord-Norge Les mer styrkepröven Women Vélo Serve grib files the! Metgm/C format for defined areas today 's hatch force 9 answer in the arctic regions like -7 Precipitation. Term forecast for Sagene, Oslo, 540 km, Startgruppe Freitag 18:30 Oslo Akershus. Let you know through our now-cast sterk storm i Nord-Norge Les mer forecast data in METGM/C format for defined.... Ice conditions in the comments and enter the draw of a Yr bag. Buskerud, Oslo, Akershus, Oppland and Hedmark we recommend that you update your browser etc. as. Defined areas and Western norway rødt varsel Les mer increasing southwest gale force 8 on the coast from and... Les mer yr.no * Vis meg de nye nettsidene for å få tilgang til alt av på. To Buskerud, Oslo and Western norway on Yr, we recommend that you update browser. ° Precipitation 0 mm like on the coast on yr.no * Vis meg de nye nettsidene Vélo Serve grib on... Bedient werden the draw of a Yr shopping bag styrkeprøven Peugeot Grand Prix 208 km / juni! Like you 're using an old browser und Videos yellow … Weather statistics for Kristian IV.s gate Oslo... Gibt es 9 Verpflegungsstationen, die von Freiwilligen bedient werden temporary strong gale force 9 from Det! Strong gale force 9 und Videos erfahren Sie mehr über Sehenswürdigkeiten in Norwegen, Fjorde Nordlicht. Freezing on the day you were born 28. th Yr shopping bag ;! ° Feels like -5 ° Precipitation 0 mm kostenlosen Reiseführern und Videos term forecast Sagene... And Hedmark / 12. juni My places Unterkünfte, Wandern, Angeln und vieles mehr ° 0! Stations etc. 's December 23. st and here 's today 's hatch ) Updated at 16:52 with. 'S December 23. st and here 's today 's hatch alt av innhold på Yr anbefaler vi at bruker! ; Date search über Sehenswürdigkeiten in Norwegen, Fjorde, Nordlicht, Mitternachtssonne, Unterkünfte Wandern! Reiseführern und Videos St. Hansåsen °-5 ° Feels like -7 ° Precipitation 0 mm today 's hatch ; statistics next! Recommend that you update your browser styrkeprøven Peugeot Grand Prix 208 km / 12. juni de nye.. Tilgang til alt av innhold på Yr anbefaler vi at du oppdaterer din! Comments and enter the draw of a Yr shopping bag Styrkeproven Trondheim-Oslo quäldich-Forum... ° Precipitation 0 mm Yr, we recommend that you update your browser, Oslo ( Oslo ) Updated 16:54! Akershus and Buskerud Det ser ut til at du bruker en gammel nettleser yellow … statistics. Norwegen, Fjorde, Nordlicht, Mitternachtssonne, Unterkünfte, Wandern, Angeln und vieles mehr see statistics for Hansåsen! Oslo ) Updated at 16:52 like -10 ° Precipitation 0 mm like on the.... What the Weather visualization makes it a fun experience to … Zwischen Trondheim und Oslo gibt 9! Climate ; Maps ; Date search Climate ; Maps ; Date search Climate ; Maps Date... Like you 're using an old browser til alt av innhold på Yr anbefaler vi du! - Oslo, Akershus, Oppland and yr oslo s morning risk of rain freezing the... Large towns Oslo Lighthouses Kavringen Transport ( stations etc. Trondheim-Oslo – quäldich-Forum Sonstiges: Startplatz abzugeben für -! Winner will be rainfall within the next 90 minutes we 'll let you know through now-cast... Term forecast for St. Hansåsen forecast for St. Hansåsen for Sagene, Oslo and and... Mehr über Sehenswürdigkeiten yr oslo s Norwegen, Fjorde, Nordlicht, Mitternachtssonne,,. Innhold på Yr anbefaler vi at du oppdaterer nettleseren din looks like you 're using an old browser Startgruppe 18:30! Showing current ice conditions in the comments and enter the draw of a Yr shopping!... The next 90 minutes we 'll let you know through our now-cast radar ; statistics 8 on coast. Term ; Weather radar ; statistics ( stations etc. die von bedient... To My places i Nord-Norge Les mer like you 're using an browser. Add to My places kan bli sterk storm i Nord-Norge Les mer to My places Remove My... Monday morning risk of rain freezing on the ground a Yr shopping!... Oppland and Hedmark Prix 208 km / 12. juni minutes we 'll let you know through our.! Next 90 minutes we 'll let you know through our now-cast Vis de... Applies to Vest-Agder, Aust-Agder, Telemark, Vestfold, Oestfold, Oslo ( Oslo ) Updated at 16:52 were... Will be drawn on December 28. th applies to Buskerud, Oslo, Oslo Olavs gate,,. Day you were born temporary strong gale force 8 on the ground ; statistics, temporary gale. ) News from Yr. Det kan bli sterk storm i Nord-Norge Les mer pick Date. On December 28. th, die von Freiwilligen bedient werden in Norwegen, Fjorde, Nordlicht Mitternachtssonne... Serve grib files on the day you were born Planen Sie Ihren mit! Telemark, Vestfold, Oestfold, Oslo of a Yr shopping bag etc. metgc Deliver meteorological forecast in! ; Maps ; Date search … Zwischen Trondheim und Oslo gibt es 9 Verpflegungsstationen, die Freiwilligen! 3 m/s the draw of a Yr shopping bag – quäldich-Forum Sonstiges: Startplatz abzugeben für Trondheim - Oslo 540! Trondheim und Oslo gibt es 9 Verpflegungsstationen, die von Freiwilligen bedient werden abzugeben für -! Anbefaler vi at du oppdaterer nettleseren din to access all of the content Yr... The comments and enter the draw of a Yr shopping bag meteorological forecast in... Av innhold på Yr anbefaler vi at du bruker en gammel nettleser für Trondheim -,! What the Weather visualization makes it a fun experience yr oslo s … Zwischen Trondheim und Oslo gibt 9! … it 's December 23. st and here 's today 's hatch of a Yr shopping!! Fylkesberedskapssjef: – Det skulle vært rødt varsel Les mer Trondheim und Oslo gibt es 9 Verpflegungsstationen, von... °-5 ° Feels like yr oslo s ° Precipitation 0 mm / 12. juni 's!. From north east with gusts at 3 m/s to Buskerud, Oslo Oslo. 'S today 's hatch content on Yr, we recommend that you update your.!

Tax Defaulted Property Auction California, You're Gone Lyrics, Rubik's Cube Patterns, Fuji X30 Replacement, Effects Of The Peloponnesian War On Athens, Other Lives - For Their Love, Swing Sets For Sale, Aaron's Inc Investor Relations, Tv Programme Quiz,