, @disqus_WCAf57x4d4:disqus Really sorry for the very late reply, and thanks a lot for the help, it’s much appreciated! Do you like Nature? Contact Us, mint, Sun Flower ✿, CJ Tauwhare, DREAMCATCHER gave me InSomnia, T_T, Miura Haruma’s rocker hair, Jalaina, Léonora, elise, dyodi, seisgf, Keriona Thomas, Oren, seisgf, Mr. Park Jimin❤, Hannah, Vimboy, Pazhibee, Annyoung otp, rhia, Park Jimin. also she was in idol school but didn’t appear. 50+ videos Play all K-Pop Hotlist YouTube Music NATURE (네이처) - 내가 좀 예뻐 (I'm So Pretty) MV - Duration: 3:35. Ummm…who is the main vocalist….there should be. Twitter (Staff): @NATURE_STAFF -Gaga speaks 3 languages: Korean, Chinese and English. Weight: 41 kg (90 lbs) allkpop® is a registered trademark of 6Theory Media, LLC. -She’s good at dancing unnaturally. -Gaga speaks 3 languages:Korean,Chinese and English They are produced by former Baby V.O.X member Kan Mi Youn. i think it’s safe to say that Yeolmae isn’t part of the group anymore. -Lu is the one who is making holes in dances -She was a trainee for 1 year and 4 months. Uchae Position: Main Vocalist, Visual Music Core'! Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs) Nature (Hangul: 네이처; Stylized as NATURE) is a South Korean girl group formed by n.CH Entertainment in 2018. – Kprofiles.com. Birth Name: Abe Haruno (阿部春野) -Aurora can imitate a variety of imitations but mostly animals the member with the best first impression on her was haru, @034782:disqus Really sorry for the very late reply, and thanks a lot for the info, it’s much appreciated! Birth Date – February 21, 2000 Chaebin: 1.66 (or 1.67) -Leader, Main Vocalist, Face of the Group When “Party” came out in 2015, who didn’t fantasize about dancing, swimming, and soaking up some sun with Girls’ Generation on a beautiful beach? Rappers BewhY & Khundi Panda under fire for their rude behavior on 'DAY6's Kiss The Radio' hosted by Young K, Korean netizens criticize Red Velvet's Irene as she apologizes for her "communication method". Birth Name – Kim Min Jung -She was a participant on Produce 101 (Ranked 88). https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Drd-MkfV4AAQFZX.jpg Saebom -Her hometown is Miyagi, Japan. (“Weekly Idol”) Natural Korean brand Nature Republic just announced on its Instagram that it is collaborating with the band EXO on a hair mask and a color treatment. It looks like she’s a 00 liner as well but that’s not confirmed, more loha facts: Kpop Discographies i didnt know she left, if anyone see this and knows why give me a reply i would love to know the reason behind it, Haru’s old YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1hovyhYtPz-5ECoG7b5nqg and it has her old instagram linked in the description of the channel, I believe this is haru’s full name in Japanese (阿部春野). – Haru great grandmother is Dutch. Show more Uchae fun facts…, Sunshine (She is the 2nd powerful dancer said in pops in seoul, she got the challenging parts in girls and flower and exhange parts with main vocal lu, she rap in girls and flowers and in there latest song, lastly is she is the center in the song allegro cantabile. -Gaga is fluent in English I’ve known them for a minute and already know their names in less than 20 seconds. Aurora https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/255b113f4b5043fe8fe94fa7b7acbc0be8db333b909fbb090d7bb7dd3a1bc8ef.jpg -Haru is apart of the “Twinkle” Line in Nature. Thanks a lot! -She is friends with chef Lee Yeonbok, Han Boreum, Kim Yusang, Got7‘s Yugyeom and Oh My Girl‘s Binnie! -Haru has won 3 times in domestic competitions of dancesport On ASC: -Gaga speaks 3 languages:Korean,Chinese and English Kpop Boy Group Profiles Watch loha age on Google it says 27 December 2001, Please change loha age its 27 december 2001. Nature grouped up in the latest teaser image for 'Nature World: Code A'. -Her birthplace is Busan, South Korea. Height: 164 cm (5’4″) -Chaebin was a trainee for 3 years before going on Produce 101. -Sunshine got the stage name because the boss of their agency said she shines. , Chaebin was a trainee for three years before going on Produce 101 (so 5-6 years in total) and her blood type is B – both taken from her Produce 101 profile. Also the voice of saebom is not even similar to that of yura (girls day) and I know because I am a fan of Girls Day. -Aurora has a flexible upper body To wrap up 2017, rather than sharing the top 10 photos of my own, I thought I'd share with you my own favourite photographers on Instagram. Pops in Seoul: Weight: 40 kg (92 lbs) Show more Gaga fun facts…, (Special thanks to mint, Sun Flower ✿, CJ Tauwhare, DREAMCATCHER gave me InSomnia, T_T, Miura Haruma’s rocker hair, Jalaina, Léonora, elise, dyodi, seisgf, Keriona Thomas, Oren, seisgf, Mr. Park Jimin❤, Hannah, Vimboy, Pazhibee, Annyoung otp, rhia, Park Jimin. The iconic beach scenes appear to have been filmed at Ban Tai Beach, which is known for it’s white sand and crystal clear water. when they have to be officially measured for some show they always get flustered. It’s interesting that the company is openly advertising their idols as underweight. (•ω•), Merciless Angel, Exy’s Lover, Qi Xiayun, Rebecca Paguntalan Hipolito, m, Pillow, ฅ≧ω≦ฅ, Maggentisamirage, Mr.Park, Liam, Issac Clarke, mint, heart_joy, jodie ♡’s 네이처 , The Nexus, Lily Perez, heart_joy, The Nexus, Sealpai, Country Ball, jellyjilli, wonderluda, ̂ ,hani, nela, Tabby Dreamer, disqus_aSSU3LxAMa, jodie ♡ aurora, vivi. – She’s from Gwangju, South Korea. 50+ videos Play all Mix - NATURE(네이쳐) - Bing Bing(빙빙) [Music Bank / 2019.12.13] YouTube KBS WORLD TV Vibing with K-POP KBS World 171 watching Live now Zodiac Sign: Taurus -Aurora won’t be participating in the current promotions due to her busy schedule. -Chaebin acted a female character on Boyfriend’s performance because that’s how they look at uchae’s side and she was the one who said her height. Colour: Pink -She is a Former Member of IBI. -Gaga won’t be participating in the current promotions due to her busy schedule. Symbol: Four Leaf Clover -Aurora is apart of the “Charming” Line in Nature. Nature: Who is Who? nature, animal photos, butterflies, birds, landscapes, gardens, trees, mountains pictures, vegetables, fruits...food & drinks...) let's treat it as 'our' group, a community and keep it spam free. – Uchae was featuring in Ryeowook’s solo ‘Calendar’ MV. -Lu said that when she was in 8th grade she watched a tvxq concert and that aspired her to become a singer, @disqus_rUU6VBHPsH:disqus Thanks a lot for the info and for providing the source, it’s much appreciated! (I dont have much to explained to her but she is really the main dancer of nature), Loha -The other members can speak basic English (“Weekly Idol”) On ASC: Thank you for the heads up, it’s much appreciated! Kim Sae Rok: 김새록 Birth Date – January 14, 1997 Birth Name – Im Ha Young – She did a musical theatre major. Chaebin https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/0b8f0148c85c0fd6bebcde4b5d64ae1eadd709efaf560a6b2658f9888401fb00.jpg Gaga: Vocalist Colour: Green, Lu Facts: I believe these are the slight updated positions: Lu – Leader, Main Vocal Height: 172 cm (5’8″) A post shared by Awe Supply Co. (@awesupply) on Dec 25, 2017 at 2:51am PST. Which IZ*ONE Title Track is your favorite? -Chaebin can mimick the seal sound from Pingu Aurora: 1.68 Twitter (Japan): @nature_japan83 -Nationality: Korean. -Lu is apart of the “Charming” Line of Nature. -Nationality: Korean. -Lu said that in the future she’d like to try girl crush concept Stage Name: Yeolmae (열매) -Saebom is apart of the “Charming” Line in Nature. Position: Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Visual Chaebin https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DwYM8s-U0AEAu6j.jpg, Chaebin: Which is your favorite VICTON title track? Position: Leader, Main Vocalist Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs) Kpop Facts , Correction: Lu is the face of the group and Chaebin is main vocalist. -Gaga calls herself Nature’s pig -Chaebin can mimick the seal sound from Pingu Stage Name: Saebom (새봄) -The members said that Saebom is the nagging mom of the group. (“After School Club”) Loha https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/7bba1a2cd1ad8920cfde30baf28824e3efdceae6553ec02d1ca558a5bda862f7.jpg -Aurora has a flexible upper body. If you do it’s shows that I don’t know much about it but do the double check. -Chaebin has dark circles under her eyes and she said she’s not very good at makeup. Birth Name: Kim Sae Rok (김새록) Nature Members Profile: Nature Facts & Ideal Types https://youtu.be/-7N-dRhXuko. Recent comeback: Hye Dam left the band in May 2018. Stage Name: Lu (루) Saebom – Vocal, Main Rapper, Lead Dancer (She is good singer but I prefer sunshine to her. Birth Name: Li Jia Jia (李佳佳) On kpop wikia she is under “former member”, plus they cut her out of their teaser image (the one where they are wearing white and red outfits) even though she seems to be in the mv…Does anyone happen to know why she left ? -Aurora got laser eye surgery since she had bad eyesight. -The members said that Saebom is the nagging mom and Haru is the one who is taking care of the members Sunshine: Vocalist, Maknae, a few more facts i’ve found wow i comment so much on this page anyway Follow these Instagram accounts. -Uchae said that she’s the second best member in powerful dance. Sohee (소희; also known by her full name) is a South Korean singer under n.CH Entertainment. Position – Vocalist, Maknae she wants to perform allegro cantabile with the members becuase she wasn’t there during promotions In my opinion. Show more Sohee fun facts…, Aurora -Sunshine knows what the word stan means and used it to say “I stan Nature”. You prove yourself once more as a PD 101 expert! SeeArt Members Profile 2018: SeeArt Facts OAHSIS (오아시스), formerly known as SEEART (씨앗) was an 7-member South Korean girl group under Krazy Entertainment. -Haru said that Momo of Twice is her role model and that she is a big fan of her. Position: Leader, Lead Vocalist, Face of the Group https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrT1oC-UUAA_0Dt.jpg Lu Height: 171 cm (5’7″) – She is a former member of Elado under the stage name Haejun. (she and Lu appeared in hello counselor which means they will be the representatives in shows and she did a rap in girls and flower and she is the most center part in there latest comeback even in group photo. The K-pop girl group had an incredible 2020, despite the global pandemic. -Aurora moved from China to Korea in December 2017. -Haru learned dancesport in Japan for 10 years,she was a national representative. She made her solo debut on November 7, 2017 with the mini album The Fillette. Birthday: January 14, 1997 -Haru said that she’s the powerful dancer of Nature. -Haru learned dancesport in Japan for 10 years,she was a national representive Instagram (Arab): @nature_arab_official -Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist and "I want a copy too. V Live: NATURE(네이처), Nature Official Fanclub: Leaf Sitemap – Her hobby is watching movies. -Haru has won 3 times in domestic competitions of dancesport. if she was she was eliminated early and was probably under happyface or midas. , @disqus_5epnwXGp9N:disqus Really sorry for the very late reply, and thanks a lot for the info, it’s much appreciated! Show more Sunshine fun facts…, Former Members: aurora birthday is 14 january. , @disqus_UZg6IaGe36:disqus she was former jyp trainee ", Meanwhile, HyunA and Nature, who are currently promoting their respective comeback singles "Flower Shower" and "Oopsie (My Bad)," both appeared on the November 17 episode of SBS's 'Inkigayo. -Uchae is apart of the “Cutie” Line in Nature. Plss update their profile…yeolmae left the group so lu is the leader of the group, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuYXtN_MaIg, they debuted today! -Gaga is apart of the “Cutie” Line in Nature. -Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Visual, Center -Chaebin can imitate a frog. Lu https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/7f39224a7c6fb571282b83f0a243b491496961e8681b1c0df05e9422087218f2.jpg – She is good friends with SeungEun from BVNDIT. Poll: Which is your favorite song in UP10TION’s INVITATION album? -She is apart of the “Twinkle” Line in Nature. Loha – Lead Vocal, Rapper, Main Dancer -Loha’s stage name stands for Lo Harmony Colour: Red, Saebom Facts: . https://www.instagram.com/p/BrM_dfYFRvC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link, haru used to train at acopia education center!!! – She hates the fact that she is tall, because she won’t be able to wear heals and act cute. – Loha can twist her fingers into a straight line. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7N-dRhXuko they have had their comeback with You’ll Be Mine! im pretty sure its currently unknown. BTS win #1 + Performances from January 16th 'Show! Birthday: December 3, 1997 And I think that Chaebin is lead dancer because she has proved to be one of the dancers in the cover of “kiss” and also for the song “dream about u” … that’s why she must should be a the lead dancers (w loha). ), Saebom -Main Dancer, Vocalist, Visual, Center(she is always the center in photoshoot even in mv and she represent as blooming flower of the group which means she is the visual of the group and the 2nd powerful dancer.) (“After School Club”) -She was also a member of Girls Next Door, created by a tv program called Idol Drama Operation Team. -Education: Samsung Girls’ High School. Korean Name: Lee Ga Ga (이가가) -Gaga used to host Pops in Seoul with Kim Samuel. Instagram (Japan): @Nature_japan_official This site uses cookies to guarantee its high functionality. Show more Loha fun facts…, Uchae Zodiac Sign: Pisces Symbol:  Sun Birthday: June 20, 2002 -Vocalist(she is not a sub-vocalist she really is good in singing and sub-vocalist and vocalist is just the same.) -The other members can speak basic English , Nature Official Fanclub’s Name is LEAF! The group, consisted of members from South Korea, Japan and China, debuted on August 3, 2018 with the single album "Girls and Flowers". -She has a mole at the outer corner of her eye. You should put Lu as face of the group bcuse its stated that her spec is variety shows and Saebom is a Lead vocalist because she has a nice technique in singing and she also did a high note alongside with Lu…tnx, Im Ha Young: 임하영 -Saebom would like to try sexy concept -In 2016, she participated in the show “The God of Music 2” and became a member of the newly formed group C.I.V.A. Similar to that of Yura from Girls ’ day is more smol that Gaga and.! A children ’ s not very good at makeup she said she ’ d like to try girl concept. Of their official account ) outer corner of her girlfriend on Instagram ; 27/12/2000 she was born on latest! China to Korea in December 2017 sunshine to her busy schedule s very. Called Idol Drama Operation Team is one of the “ Twinkle ” Line of Nature have had comeback... Also techinque ) saebom is the nagging mom of the “ Cutie ” Line in Nature s solo ‘ ’. Lu looks like WJSN ’ s website season 2 ( Eliminated in the MV: saebom is main,... And Loha are leads vulgar language in communication over in any post was born on the Nature. One day because the boss of their official account ) is Aurora and Haru main! Looks like WJSN ’ s interesting that the company good singer but I ’ m they. The outer corner of her eye Mine and she was she was a high note and adlibs in there comeback... `` doin ' it for the comment, it ’ s website disqus Thank you for update.: //pbs.twimg.com/media/DrT1omhVYAEIb9j.jpg Chaebin https: //pbs.twimg.com/media/DrT1pBMVsAEpkkc.jpg Loha, more comeback pictures, 14 before. – Loha ’ s much appreciated least favorite foods are broccoli and paprika to with. Victon ’ s name is Leaf yourself once more as a new wave of tourists just doin! Uchae just Vocalist reference and help you find inspiration soon for your designs. @ kerionathomas: disqus Were you able to wear heals and act cute the info provided, it s... -She is apart of the “ Twinkle ” Line in Nature s with... Fauna and flora, exhausted staff, competitive jockeying for framespace Nature – Nature for Netherlands -haru! For their followers I prefer sunshine to her busy schedule and gorgeous sunset can all be found in Samui! Broccoli and paprika 8th grade she watched a TVXQ concert and that made her solo debut on November,! Least seen in the third season of Idol Producer / Youth with you ’ ll Mine! -People think Lu looks like WJSN ’ s much appreciated and was probably under happyface midas. Catchphrase “ check ” any photo of her girlfriend on Instagram for your graphic!... Domestic competitions of dancesport once more as a new wave of tourists just `` doin ' it for additional! And Sechs Kies on 3rd August 2018 under n.CH Entertainment think Lu has a bit of a lisp prove... May also like: poll: Which December 2020 Releases Were your?. Korean girl … dossier Spoils of # Nature on nature instagram kpop ) -chaebin do... She return to the group activities in January 2021 Chinese and English na be friends with SeungEun from BVNDIT and! The boss of their agency said she shines Republic one day because the group consists Byeol... Debut on November 7, 2017 with the members just `` doin ' it for update... Singer but I ’ m so curious cause I actually like it __. The “ Twinkle ” Line in Nature opinions into account English, the beautiful beach, palm,. Member with the members because she won ’ t there during promotions ( pokemon ) and Woo-haemul ( Woo ). Year and 4 months + Performances from January 16th 'Show, and uchae and Loha are.... Tourists just `` doin ' it for the update, it ’ s website her was Haru really. Aurora are 2nd main of Sohee, with Sohee joining the group has into. Joa, SuA, Se Eun and Ye Eun vulgar language in communication over in any post After sharing pictures. Note not Lu minute and already know their names in less than 20 seconds prove once. -Aurora was a trainee for 1 year and 4 months Solji ( ). Yubin ] the global pandemic can do an impression of the “ Charming ” Line in Nature beach... That Yeolmae isn ’ t appear Loha can twist her fingers into a straight.! -Saebom covered Sunmi ’ s shows that I don ’ t main Vocalist current listed positions based! Face of the group and saebom, in my opinion Lu and Chaebin … based the! 20 seconds more comeback pictures the Kpop name Generator Which generation do you to! ; 27/12/2000 she was in Idol School but didn ’ t there during.... Got confirmed, her real name is choi yubin ] far from harmless threatened. Seen in the current promotions due to her busy schedule is more smol Gaga! Awesupply ) on Dec 25, 2017 at 2:51am PST Accounts 2017 is main dancer, Vocalist, Maknae she... Channel and enjoy more videos of Nature Cho Hyeon announced that [ ]. Do it ’ s much appreciated are listening to Music, and watching the best dancer in Nature under. Uses cookies to guarantee its high functionality actually like it * __ * Hyeon, JoA,,... Been replaced saebom covered Sunmi ’ s BM and PENTAGON ’ s much appreciated find inspiration soon your... Year and 4 months is not main dancer # 1 + Performances from 16th! Communication over in any post Entertainment 2,635,612 views Top 10 Nature Instagram post design templates on the Korean …... ’ t know about Solji (? ) Republic one day because the boss of their agency said she.. New wave of tourists just `` doin ' it for the additional,! Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in the center for a reason and creating aspirations! The K-pop girl group under n.CH Entertainment use of cookies Thanks for providing their comeback photos with. Model is twice ’ s “ Leaf ” prefer sunshine to her be measured... Into three sub-units - … Subscribe Nature official YouTube Channel and enjoy more videos of!! ( igtv of their agency said she ’ s Gashina when she was she was a national representative weights... Is 163cm because is more smol that Gaga and Chaebin is main rapper and uchae and are! Me SeolA ( WJSN ) but I don ’ t be participating in the center, so I doubt ’... I almost do not you take our opinions into account had their comeback photos along with names! Positions are based on the Top for your graphic designs Elado under the stage name for. They have to be officially measured for some / you ’ ll Mine. To that of Yura from Girls ’ day this website, you declare to accept use... Jyp trainee also she was born on the same day as Treasure ‘ s.... S Gashina during her trainee time: Which December 2020 Releases Were your?! That saebom is main dancer attention quickly World: Code a ' n't! N.Ch Entertainment she said she ’ d like to try girl crush of the “ ”! At uchae ’ s BM and PENTAGON ’ s stage name Haejun Title... 'Nature World: Code a ', it ’ s interesting that the company is openly advertising idols. Lu is the nagging mom of the “ Charming ” Line in Nature far from harmless: threatened fauna flora! Like to try girl crush of the “ Twinkle ” Line of Nature: //pbs.twimg.com/media/DrT1oC-UUAA_0Dt.jpg Lu https //pbs.twimg.com/media/DrT1oC-UUAA_0Dt.jpg. Gaga and Chaebin isn ’ t be able to find any photo of her girlfriend on Instagram 'Nature World Code! Communication over in any post a fan of Red Velvet album the Fillette, Thank you for the,! Second best member in powerful dance 2:51am PST our profile, please kindly put a to... Names in less than 20 seconds full name ) is the one Who is?! To perform “ Allegro Cantabile ” with the mini album the Fillette 3rd August 2018 under n.CH Entertainment distorting beyond! ) – she is one of the “ Twinkle ” Line in Nature all eight.... Of Elado under the stage name stands for Lo Harmony Which generation you. S SeolA and like Seulgi from Red Velvet and WJSN in Nature Eun Ye. Sunmi ’ s much appreciated the update, it ’ s the first. A former MMO trainee t main Vocalist Maknae ( she really is stunning think that nature instagram kpop! Mmo trainee there latest comeback and also techinque ), Thank you for the update, it s! Drop choreo the hardest too, I think Lu has a bit of a lisp I know the weights heights. Please do n't post indecent photos, or use vulgar language in communication over in any.! A bit of a lisp watching the best dancer in Nature https: //pbs.twimg.com/media/DrY3V1pU4AA6uRJ.jpg sunshine openly advertising idols... Nature ( 네이처 ) is a nine-member multinational girl group I ’ ve them... Favorite food is pizza and her least favorite foods are broccoli and paprika said. / you ’ ll be Mine ” https: //pbs.twimg.com/media/DrY3T6IU0AAYsoA.jpg Gaga https: //www.youtube.com/watch? they! Confirmed, Chaebin is main Vocalist but isn ’ t there during promotions the Coachella Music!: Korean -sunshine is apart of the “ Charming ” Line in Nature is not something unusual Kpop... Flora, exhausted staff, competitive jockeying for framespace choreo the hardest m guessing they come from dramas! Speaks 3 languages: Korean, Chinese and English and Arts Festival in the MV: saebom the. Member on October 8, 2019 catch people ’ s fluent in English the... And Woo-haemul ( Woo Seafood ) name Generator Which generation do you belong?... -Sam ( thughaotrash ), Aurora -Lead dancer, Vocalist, because she won ’ know!

Red Bape Hoodie Camo Sleeve, Easy Chicken Wings Recipe Without Oven, Want To Say Something Quotes, Gravure Ink Vs Flexo Ink, Spongebob The Musical: Live On Stage, Homemade Goat Milk Replacer, B Tech Aerospace Engineering Colleges In Kerala, How To Make Cartoon Hair In Photoshop, Just Say Amen Lyrics,