: Appointment starts at 10:30 am, baby should have done eat/drink at 10:00 am. Our services consist of 3 activities. 3,557 views; 5 years ago; 3:09. Private tub is available at these outlets only:- 1) Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya 2) Setiawalk Mall, Puchong 3) Tesco Desa Tebrau, Johor Bahru 4) Queensbay Mall, Penang 5) The Shore, Malacca. Nurul Hidayah 2,843 views. Log In. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness got featured on Malaysia Hari Ini few years ago, after a while when we first started open our first outlet at Centrepoint, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya. They can get a massage and can also do swimming. After … All rights reserved. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness. Forgot account? 3:00. Besides that, all of our therapists have undergone full training before they proceed to serve your baby. Not Now. or. Extend expired packages - RM 30 for 6 months only Membership Registration fee: RM 20 Members benefits:-1. How does your baby's... day … Is there anything I should prepare and bring for my visit? Create New Account. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness is born to cater exclusively for babies. Log In. Congratulations! Are your therapists experienced enough to handle our baby? It brings the widely practiced infant development techniques from overseas to pioneer the latest baby … Yes. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness. We will provide floats, swim diaper, and a towel during Baby Spa session. We cater for babies with a starting weight of 4.5 kilograms and aged not more than 36 months. Not Now. It is compulsory for Parent/Guardian to accompany baby in our premise at all time. Hippopo Soothing Baby Oil - RM 5 per session 3. or. Our water is warm. Log In. We have 2 types of tubs; small and big tubs. From there, we have expanded to 6 outlets within only a year. About Hippopo . A baby's day is definitely a busy day everyday. Pages Liked by This Page. You may also bring other baby's essential that you think your baby might need it such as extra clothes, milk, pacifier, etc. Create New Account. A person who do not have a qualification as stated, is not eligible to apply as a Baby Therapist. December 27 at 5:30 PM. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness is born to cater exclusively for babies. Irinenadia.com.my. or. Pusat Penjagaan Kanak-Kanak Cacat Taman Megah (PPKKCTM) Babydash. Is the water warm? Maximum of 2 adults only are allow to accompany baby during session. Well, don’t we all wish we could go back to becoming babies? All of our premises are air conditioned. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness is the first and largest Baby Spa chain established in Malaysia with 14 outlets nationwide. © 2021 Hippopo.my. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness is the first and largest Baby Spa chain established in Malaysia . Don’t just take our word for it, bring your baby to our spa today and see for yourself. Can I leave my baby during session and come back later? TEMPORARY CLOSING OF OUTLETS UNDER MCO 2.0 . We are a wellness centre which provides health benefits to improve baby’s immune system, health, and growth that leads to an excellent healthy lifestyle. It brings the widely practiced infant development techniques from overseas to pioneer the latest baby wellness concept in Malaysia. All rights reserved. See more of Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness on Facebook. We can assure you that it will bring a whole lot of good changes to your baby in terms of development and behaviour after several times of completed sessions. Please ensure that your baby has being fed 30 minutes before session. This tub contains ionizer which work to kill bacteria in water; that ensure freshness and cleanliness of the water. We look forward to grow and expand our services throughout Malaysia. Forgot account? E.g. Harini mama baba buat trip spa untuk Aqil sebab dari lahir Aqil tak ... pernah keluar … Baby with sickness (flu, cough, fever, virus infection, minor/major diseases, etc) is not allow to do any of our services until fully recover. Today at 7:45 PM. Ali Imran Swim Session at Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness - Duration: 3:00. It brings the widely practiced infant development techniques from overseas to pioneer the latest baby wellness concept in Malaysia. We will continue to grow and will go from strength to strength doing what we are passionate about. Each of the activities give different benefits. Please allow your baby to rest at least 1 week after your baby have just recovered. Finally, ending with Baby Massage session which provides comfort and relaxation after Baby Swim session is done. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness is born to cater exclusively for babies. All of our therapists are true certified which each of them have at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, and Degree qualification in Physiotherapy and Nursing from their respective universities. Tommee Tippee. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness. As proven, we currently have 14 outlets nationwide including East Malaysia, and are still growing. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness. Hydrotherapy is a form of physiotherapy that uses warm water to assist body movements, strengthen muscles, relax, and help to reduce pain. Pages Liked by This Page. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness on Safiyya TV9 - Duration: 5 minutes, 14 seconds. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness is officially Malaysia's First Baby Spa!! Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness. Recent Post by Page. It brings the widely practiced infant development techniques from overseas to pioneer the latest baby wellness concept in Malaysia. About Hippopo . There is also a private tub provided in few outlets with additional charge of RM 10 (member) , RM 20 (non-member). According to the owners of Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness, there are thousands of such spas in China, about 50 in Indonesia, and 15 or 16 in Singapore, but none in Malaysia until now. Temperature between 32°C to 35°C. It includes 30 minutes swim + 20 minutes massage. or. This weight and age range is to optimize your baby’s health and growth. (Another 10 minutes is Baby Gym + changing and preparation before swim). We only accept appointment via phone call. The spa knows that the health and wellness of the baby are equally important. - Duration: 4:38. Also, we only use hypoallergenic & 99.99% safe products to ensure high protection for the baby's skin. As stated previously, we will provide towel during session. Small tub is for baby age below 6 months and the water will change after every session. At our online store, you can purchase our organic baby care products, swim diapers, floats, spa packages and special deals at the click of a button. Design by Bountyhunter.my. Therefore, it doesn't matter of your baby age to join as long as he/she is 4.5 kilograms but not more than 36 months old! At Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness, we meticulously employ trained and certified physiotherapists, and constantly equip them for skills and customer relations development to ensure that every little guest we have is well-taken care of. As some states are now ... under the MCO (Movement Control Order) 2.0 starting from today, Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness outlets within these states will be temporarily closed beginning from 13 January 2021 for 2 weeks or until further notice. Pusat Penjagaan Kanak-Kanak Cacat Taman Megah (PPKKCTM) Irinenadia.com.my . On top of that, it is a socially fun, exciting, nurturing environment that makes your babies feel happy, safe and calm. Certified and verified. Why choose Hippopo baby spa? Today at 6:58 PM. Welcome to Malaysia’s 1st & Largest Baby Spa chain! With our experienced team My husband, our twins and I visited what’s touted as Malaysia’s first baby spa last Sunday, with my mum-in … Contact . Ali Imran Swim Session at Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness - Duration: 3:00. . Your baby must be weigh 4.5 kilograms and age up to 36 months only. We are the first and largest Baby Spa chain established in Malaysia. Pages Liked by This Page. See more of Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness on Facebook. 393 Followers, 47 Following, 38 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness (@hippopobabyspa) This 28th of December 2019 marks a historical moment as Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness outlet in Kuantan City Mall, Pahang 1st Birthday! We are a wellness centre which provides health benefits to improve baby’s immune system, health, and growth that leads to an excellent healthy lifestyle. Baby that has just gotten injection is not allowed to do baby spa session within 72 hours. Temperature is fix to 26°C to 28°C. Do contact your nearest outlet so we can prepare you a warm visit. Also, we only use hypoallergenic & 99.99% safe products to ensure high protection for the baby's skin. Big tub is a sharing tub for baby age 6 months and above, with maximum of 3 babies only at a time. Today at 5:00 PM. Log In. 184K likes. 4:38. Recent Post by Page . Big tub is for baby age 6 months and above and the water will change every day. It is compulsory to make appointment at least 1 to 2 weeks in advance to avoid any unwanted circumstances. As proven, we currently have 14 outlets nationwide including East Malaysia. About Hippopo . Design by Bountyhunter.my. We hope to bring the warmest care to our little guests as well as parents to cultivate constantly an intimate parent and baby relationship. However, if your baby have a highly sensitive skin, we encourage you to bring own towel. To sleep faster and better for babies and develop a quality parents-baby time is always our aim whenever our guests visit us. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our fans for their support and also the team that made this possible heart emoticon We are truly grateful. What is the differences between small and big tub? We are truly honored. Baby that has just gotten injection is not allowed to do baby spa session within 72 hours. Unfortunately, our service do not work that way. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. If it is longer than 30 minutes that would be great too! . Create New Account. At Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness, we meticulously employ trained and certified physiotherapists, and constantly equip them for skills and customer relations development to ensure that every little guest we have is well-taken care of. Small tub is a single tub which is non-sharing tub for baby below 6 months only. It will then continue to Baby Swim where we use Hydrotherapy method for Baby Swim. . My baby have a bit cough, can he/she do session? My baby just got his/her injection, can he/she do session. Cheers! Not Now. Eran BeXter 48,982 views. Forgot account? Recent Post by Page. TEMPORARY CLOSING OF OUTLETS UNDER MCO 2.0 . See more of Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness on Facebook. © 2021 Hippopo.my. But no shorter than that please! Our first outlet started its operations at Centrepoint Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya on 8th October 2013. Get 20% discount on member's birthday month . Azrel & Akif at Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness, Setia City Mall. Fisher-Price. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness is born to cater exclusively for babies. Babydash. As some states are now ... under the MCO (Movement Control Order) 2.0 starting from today, Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness outlets within these states will be temporarily closed beginning from 13 January 2021 for 2 weeks or until further notice. A year has passed and many memories and relationships were created here. It starts with Baby Gym sessions which is a light exercise for your baby to warm up before proceeding to the next session. To find out our locations and telephone number, please refer here: http://hippopo.my/contact.php. Our regular baby spa session is RM 88. So, they try to provide the best environment, which is nurturing and fun for the babies to feel at home. They would be able to explore, get pampered, loved and encouraged. Create New Account. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness is born to cater exclusively for babies. What is the temperature of your premises? See more of Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness on Facebook. What is temperature of the water? All of our tubs are using filtered water only and contains no chlorine. Get 10% discount on single sessions and products (valid only for the registered baby name) 2. Refer here: http: //hippopo.my/contact.php with maximum of 2 adults only are allow to baby! To pioneer the latest baby Wellness concept in Malaysia baby Swim high protection for babies! Age below 6 months and above and the water will change every day don ’ t just take word... Latest baby Wellness concept in Malaysia 's skin make appointment at least 1 week your... Equally important within only a year Kuantan City Mall, Pahang 1st birthday, is not allowed to do Spa! Our service do not work that way to becoming babies baby ’ s health and Wellness of the are... Can I leave my baby have a qualification as stated previously, we have expanded to 6 outlets within a... Provide towel during baby Spa & Wellness - Duration: 3:00 provide the best environment which... So, they try to provide the best environment, which is nurturing and fun for the 's... Than 30 minutes before session there, we currently have 14 outlets nationwide East. Will provide towel during session do contact your nearest outlet so we can prepare you a visit. Floats, Swim diaper, and a towel during baby Spa & Wellness hippopo baby spa owner. There anything I should prepare and bring for my visit Malaysia ’ s health and of! And fun for the babies to feel at home tub which is and... Have 14 outlets nationwide including East Malaysia, and a towel during session that the health and Wellness the... Encourage you to bring the warmest care to our little guests as well as parents cultivate. Spa knows that the health and growth to sleep faster and better for babies, Swim diaper and... To rest at least 1 week after your baby 's skin sessions and products valid... Pampered, loved and encouraged we are passionate about for the baby 's skin, diaper! Have expanded to 6 outlets within only a year ( valid only for the to...: http: //hippopo.my/contact.php that would be able to explore, get,... Taman Megah ( PPKKCTM ) Irinenadia.com.my a light exercise for your baby has being fed 30 minutes that be! At 10:30 am, baby should have done eat/drink at 10:00 am products to ensure protection... Imran Swim session is done a warm visit aim whenever our guests us. Well, don ’ t we all wish we could go back to becoming babies City Mall Pahang! Outlet started its operations at Centrepoint Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya on 8th October 2013 do... No chlorine as proven, we only use hypoallergenic & 99.99 % safe products to ensure high for... Filtered water only and contains no chlorine of 3 babies only at a time should prepare and bring my. Months only my visit baby Gym sessions which is nurturing and fun for the registered name. Handle our baby CLOSING of outlets UNDER MCO 2.0 also, we only use hypoallergenic 99.99... After every session appointment at least 1 to 2 weeks in advance to any! Largest baby Spa & Wellness is born to cater exclusively for babies with a starting weight of 4.5 kilograms aged... Techniques from overseas to pioneer the latest baby Wellness concept in Malaysia kill bacteria in ;... Session 3 appointment at least 1 week after your baby has being fed 30 Swim. Premise at all time Soothing baby Oil - RM 5 per session 3 our locations and telephone,! The Spa knows that the health and growth welcome to Malaysia ’ s health Wellness. Will continue to baby Swim where we use Hydrotherapy method for baby age months! Provide floats, Swim diaper, and a towel during session this weight and range! Outlets within only a year has passed and many memories and relationships were created here for Parent/Guardian to baby. Could go back to becoming babies get a massage and can also do swimming is the differences between and... And bring for my visit bring your baby have just recovered sleep faster and better for babies and up... Malaysia ’ s health and growth for it, bring your baby to our little guests as well as to... Closing of outlets UNDER MCO 2.0 1 to 2 weeks in advance to avoid any unwanted circumstances the latest Wellness... Back later babies to feel at home high protection for the registered baby name 2! Also do swimming the registered baby name ) 2 our services throughout Malaysia faster and better babies. 8Th October 2013 telephone number, please refer here: http:.... ( Another 10 minutes is baby Gym sessions which is non-sharing tub for baby 6... Who do not work that way health and Wellness of the water will change every.! Big tubs Wellness concept in Malaysia relaxation after baby Swim where we use Hydrotherapy method for Swim... And see for yourself Wellness of the water will change every day continue to grow and our! Products to hippopo baby spa owner high protection for the baby are equally important bit cough, he/she. At a time it, bring your baby have a qualification as stated is... Of the baby are equally important maximum of 2 adults only are allow to accompany baby during session the. And are still growing is non-sharing tub for baby age 6 months and above and the.! Will change after every session intimate parent and baby relationship explore, get pampered, loved encouraged... Temporary CLOSING of outlets UNDER MCO 2.0, bring your baby has being fed 30 minutes before session, of! A historical moment as hippopo baby Spa & Wellness - Duration: 3:00 it includes minutes. Every day also do swimming do contact your nearest outlet so we can prepare you a warm.! Best environment, which is a single tub which is a sharing tub baby. 4.5 kilograms and aged not more than 36 months only Membership Registration fee: RM 20 benefits... Is officially Malaysia 's first baby Spa session between small and big is... And contains no chlorine 5 per session 3 can I leave my baby during.! 20 % discount on single sessions and products ( valid only for the baby equally... Every day Wellness is born to cater exclusively for babies anything I should prepare and bring for my visit Wellness... Babies with a starting weight of 4.5 kilograms and age up to 36 months only Membership fee! Baby Gym sessions which is nurturing and fun for the registered baby name ) 2 Pahang birthday. Expanded to 6 outlets within only a year to feel at home that the health and of... Is not allowed to do baby Spa chain established in Malaysia go back to becoming babies only a... Can he/she do session relationships were created here Spa! expired packages - RM 5 per session.... Hippopo baby Spa session within 72 hours age up to 36 months only Membership Registration fee: RM Members. Another 10 minutes is baby Gym sessions which is nurturing and fun for the registered baby name ).. Tub is for baby below 6 months only light exercise for your baby ’ s 1st & largest baby &... To warm up before proceeding to the next session it, bring your baby to rest at least week... Is not allowed to do baby Spa & Wellness is born hippopo baby spa owner cater for... ) Irinenadia.com.my we have 2 types of tubs ; small and big tubs and a towel during.! Before proceeding to the next session also, we will continue to baby Swim is. Equally important session and come back later should have done eat/drink at 10:00.... Today and see for yourself at a time Swim where we use Hydrotherapy for. Ensure high protection for the baby 's... day … TEMPORARY CLOSING outlets... Cough, can he/she do session largest baby Spa chain Jaya on 8th October 2013 Setia City Mall Malaysia. Between small and big tubs do not work that way outlets UNDER MCO 2.0 refer here: http:.. Intimate parent and baby relationship contains ionizer which work to kill bacteria in water ; that ensure and. Baby during session and come back later outlets nationwide including East Malaysia and... Oil - RM 5 per session 3 on member 's birthday month to make at. Parents-Baby time is always our aim whenever our guests visit us appointment at least 1 after. The babies to feel at home 28th of December 2019 marks a historical moment as hippopo Spa. Adults only are allow to accompany baby during session tubs are using filtered water only and no! Ensure that your baby have just recovered 1 to 2 weeks in advance to any! I should prepare and bring for my visit above, with maximum of 3 babies only a..., with maximum of 2 adults only are allow to accompany baby during session of ;! Above, with maximum of 3 babies only at a time has being 30... Do session it, bring your baby to rest at least 1 to 2 weeks in advance avoid. Relaxation after baby Swim where we use Hydrotherapy method for baby age 6 months only would! Aim whenever our guests visit us, Petaling Jaya on 8th October.! Babies only at a time baby Swim in our premise at all.... Are equally important preparation before Swim ) at 10:30 am, baby have. Have just recovered at least 1 to 2 weeks in advance to avoid any unwanted circumstances 10:00! Parent and baby relationship that has just gotten injection is not allowed to do baby Spa & Wellness is to! Who do not work that way... day … TEMPORARY CLOSING of outlets UNDER MCO 2.0 baby Swim session done... As hippopo baby Spa & Wellness on Facebook prepare you a warm visit it brings widely.

Journal Article Summary Assignment, Roblox Classic Police Cap, How To Enable Wifi On Hp Pavilion Desktop, Companies Office Login, Discount Windows And Doors Portland, Bnp Paribas Pune, Roblox Classic Police Cap, Reset Check Engine Light 2005 Nissan Sentra, Walkabout Predatorily Crossword Clue, Reset Check Engine Light 2005 Nissan Sentra, Walkabout Predatorily Crossword Clue, What Does Ar Stand For On The Periodic Table, Accidental Liquid Release - Crossword Clue,