Mix and match to create your ultimate climber combination, each Lone Wolf Climbing aid is available for individual purchase. Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2017, Had been thinking about trying a different climber for a couple years and decided on this one. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Lightweight and full-featured, the Lone Wolf Hand Climber 'Combo' treestand is a proven performer among climbing treestands. 4.4 out of 5 stars 97. This feature-filled climber stand packs down to a slim 4-inch profile. I had the Alpha hanging stand, which has the same size base as the Alpha climber, but I think the extra length in this one more than makes up for the extra weight, which really isn't that much. Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2018. Highwild Platform Brackets Multi-Use 4x4 Compound Angle Brackets for Deer Stand, Hu... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The difference between the two climber types is a matter of what holds your top half while you lift the bottom. For the Run & Gun hunter Lone Wolf sets the benchmark for pack ability. Lone Wolf Hand Climber Combo II Climbing Tree Stand; 6. Lone Wolf® Hand Climber Tree Stand Seat. XOP Ambush Climbing Tree Stand. The hefty yet ultra-light climbing tree stand accommodates … 2 models Lone Wolf Treestands Flip Top Seat Kit $149.99 (Save Up to 14%) $129.99 Lone Wolf Treestands Hand Climber Tree Stand Seat (2) $169.99 (Save 12%) $149.49 Lone Wolf Treestands Replacement Traction Belt (1) $50.49 (Save 17%) $41.99 You'll soon learn why it's a favorite of both gun and bow hunters. The unique, pivoting sit & climb bar provides easy climbing, while the 2-panel contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit a cinch. The Hand Climber "Combo" treestand features the full-sized 30" x 19.5" platform, offering loads of room, while still weighing in at only 17.5-pounds. I am not impressed with this tree stand at all, and will probably never climb a tree with it again. This stand is amazing. Lightweight and full-featured, the Lone Wolf Hand Climber "Combo" treestand is a proven performer among climbing treestands. XOP Ambush VS Lone Wolf Hand Climber II. All Lone Wolf climbing aids and platforms are interchangeable. You'll soon learn why the Sit & Climb Climbing Treestand is a favorite of both gun and bow hunters. I also purchased some pouches to hold gear that attach to the underside of the seat. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. As far as the hand climber/seat part, that is definitely a learning curve if you have never used one before and should practice several times until you feel comfortable with it. Overall I like the stand, packs nice and flat which allows you to cover a lot of ground on long trips if needed and quiet to climb with compared to other stands I have used, Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2019. Pretty much like any harness that comes with a stand. I pack in and out daily and hunt multiple days a week during season. The seat itself is fine as far as sitting in the tree during a hunt, and plenty big enough in my opinion. For the price, wish it came with the footrests and better straps to carry the stand. Either way, your Lone Wolf stand packs down to an ultra-thin profile for easy carrying. Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2012, As a public hunter in Illinois I can not leave a stand in the woods over night. I have the standard and o can fit in it fine, but more room wouldn't hurt. There was a problem completing your request. Climber, I like the Lone Wolf Alpha Hand Climber What I use mostly nowadays is a saddle, cut down sticks, and a climbing aider. Additionally the photo shows an orange color mine was shipped grey. Assault Hand Climber 'Combo' The Assault Hand Climber "Combo" treestand is an ultra-light weight climbing treestand with all the features of its ALPHA-sized brothers. I've been through multiple climbers and hang ons looking for the right one and have finally found it. Add cushioned comfort to your lookout post: Contoured foam seat pads ; Stabilizer straps, bungee strap included ; Treestand fits trees 6"-19" in diameter ; 350-pound treestand weight rating. Features the full-size 30" x 19.5" platform. Second time in the tree the strap buckle broke leaving me with only one to snug the seat and platform together. Lone Wolf Hand Climber Combo II Climbing Tree Stand, Lightweight and full-featured; A proven performer among climbing treestands, Fits trees 6" - 19" in diameter; Contoured foam seat pad gives all-day comfort, Folds down to 5-inch packed profile; Great for packing into even the thickest areas, Features the full-sized 30" x 19.5" platform with loads of room, Weighs in at only 17.5 pounds with a 350-pound weight limit. Hang on stands fold flat while climbing stand pieces nest together, flat. Folding down to 5-inch packed profile the Hand Climber is great for packing into even the thickest areas. Military/First Responders Program. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Tree size: fits trees 6" - 19" in diameter. replaced the traction belt with a longer one several years ago, but it has held up very well. All Lone Wolf climbing stand aids and Climbing bases are interchangeable. Lightweight and full-featured, the Lone Wolf Hand Climber "Combo" treestand is a proven performer among climbing treestands. If you hunt like me and pack in a bow, pole pruner and snacks long distances over rugged terrain this is the stand you need. $133.56 New. Straps to carry the stand aren’t the greatest but they work. Traction belts (longer traction belts available), Straps: backpack straps and one bungee strap (optional padded straps available). Realtree Outfitters Multi-Purpose EZ Hanger Combo Pack (3 Pack), Team REALTREE Short EZ Hanger (Olive Green), Hunter Safety System Ultra-Lite Tree Stand Safety Harness, Realtree, Summit Treestands Mini Viper SD Climbing Treestand, Mossy Oak, Summit Treestands 81120 Viper SD Climbing Treestand, Mossy Oak, Summit Treestands SU81119 Goliath SD Climbing Treestand, Mossy Oak, Summit Treestands Summit Viper Steel Climber, Summit Treestands Pair of Replacement Cables for Climbing Treestands, Black (SU85009). Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Top Seat Only I’d also recommend getting the footrests that you can attach to it. I can can get the sticks on and a stand hung in 15 - 20 min. Folding down to 5-inch packed profile the Hand Climber is great for packing into even the thickest areas. They are used to the big arse clunky and cheap Summits, that are comfortable and safer feeling. If your idea of fun is cutting a track and going wherever the sign leads you, your deer stand can't weigh you down - and it HAS to perform quickly and quietly under any condition. I like the bigger platform on this model and also that it is cast, which is a lot quieter in my opinion. Features the full-size 30" x 19.5" platform. A bit harder to climb with then a sit and climb but still climbs fairly easy. This feature-filled climber treestand packs down to a slim 4-inch profile. The Hand Climber "Combo" treestand features the full-sized 30" x 19.5" platform, offering loads of room, while still weighing in at only 17.5-pounds. Due to the slim profile all of the weight is directly against my back. It's Sit & Climb meets Alpha Hang On. On the private ground I hunt I am going to go to all Ameristep Rapid Rails. Fits trees 6”-19” in diameter. Not as easy to get set up though, harder to get used to. The stand is compact enough I can crawl through palmetto thickets and not get snagged and light enough I can tip toe past the gators. First time in this stand I harvested a bull moose. I love these stands. Used twice in like new condition. The Lone Wolf's are made to be quiet, pack in and out easier, and to actually be able to shoot. Weight rating: 350 lbs. Summit Treestands SU81119 Goliath SD Climbing Treestand, Mossy Oak. Easy to set up, and easy to use. Comfort meets convenience, without sacrificing an ounce of performance - that's the Wide Sit & Climb "Combo" Climbing Stand. I'm 66 and not in bad health but hardly athletic. Folding down to 5-inch packed profile the Hand Climber is great for packing into even the thickest areas. Low profile and Compact, our climbers set the benchmark for the mobile hunter. Great climbing tree stand. ( Not For Saddle Platform Use ) Features: Contoured foam seat pads. I'm an aggressive, run and gun style hunter. Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Climbing Tree Stand. I like its slim profile on my back, don't need or want the luxury of the sit and climb model, or the extra bulk or weight that comes with it. Great setup. Very quiet. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Comfort meets convenience without sacrificing an ounce of performance - that's the Lone Wolf Sit & Climb "Combo" Climbing Treestand. Folding down to 5-inch packed profile the Hand Climber is great for packing into even the thickest areas. I own the LW hand-climber and a Treewalker. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2018. Pro's and Con's to every climber just all depends what style hunting you do and what you like. X-Stand Deluxe Hunting Climbing Tree Stand; 5. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Summit Treestands Viper SD Climbing Treestand, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All our products are manufactured, assembled, packaged, and shipped in the USA. I found that hugging the tree with my left arm rather than putting your weight on the seat with both arms works much better for me and I climb just as fast if not faster than with the Summit Viper, which hasn't been out of the closet since I got this one and will soon be up for sale. No problem. Could not be happier with this stand. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. One of the industry leaders in Portable Treestands and Accessories. Lone Wolf Flip Top Seat Kit Wide 61635. Lone Wolf Climbers pack to a 4-1/2" profile on your back. Mix and match to create your ultimate climber combination, each Lone Wolf Climbing aid is available for individual purchase. depending on the tree, with only one trip up. If they would make them a little stiffer I think that would help solve that problem. The Lone Wolf Assault Hand Climber is my go-to stand. Perhaps you have a Hand Climber "Combo" that gets a workout during the bowhunting season, but you'd LOVE a Wide Sit & Climb top for gun season. So many of these decisions are trade offs. If you do decide on a lone wolf, i may would look at the wide model sit n climb. Stabilizer Straps, Bungee Strap Included Fits trees 6" - 19" in diameter. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The Hand Climber "Combo" treestand features the full-sized 30" x 19.5" platform, offering loads of room, while still weighing in at only 17.5-pounds. But the quality and versatility of the stand is on point. You likely just need a little bit of practice. Quick, easy to set, and comfortable - the Wide Flip-Top Climber is ready for anything! Choices, Choices! This is my climbing system and platform I use with my saddle. Already have a Lone Wolf climbing treestand, but want to try out the new Wide Flip-Top Seat? But glad I got the lone wolf footrests for it. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The HCC II with its open design is perfect for bow hunting. The one thing this stand has going for it, is its compact and sturdy. The Assault™ climbing treestand is the lightest and most maneuverable climber in the Lone Wolf pack. Here you will also learn the proper way to climb with the Lone Wolf Hand Climber stand, and how to attach and use the accessory Sit Strap. For the money the Lone Wold stars offer for $19.99 should have been included. (12) Total Ratings 12, $389.84 New. No pins to drop. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The Assault™ Hand Climber "Combo" treestand is an ultra-light weight climbing treestand with all the features of its ALPHA™-sized brothers. Folding down to 5-inch packed profile the Hand Climber is great for packing into even the thickest areas. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (longer traction belts available) 350-pound weight rating. Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2016. Mix and match to create your ultimate climber combination, each Lone Wolf Climbing treestand aid is available for individual purchase. Presenting a closed-front … In this video, I compare and contrast the XOP Ambush sit and climb with the Lone World Hand Climber II. Lone Wolf Hand Climber. Condition is "Used". This is a welcome change from my other stand a. which pulls you backwards as you walk and can hit your ankles while crossing streams etc. Folding down to 5-inch packed profile the Hand Climber is great for packing into even the thickest areas. I carry a water bottle and some other gear. Just grab it and go. Features a contoured foam padded seat. I was reluctant on price at first but now have no regrets. Have you ever used either OP? We show you how to attach and use our light weight Hand Climber Climbing Treestand to the tree. ... lone wolf hand climber lone wolf sit and climb climbing tree stand ... Amazon Subscription Boxes Top subscription boxes – right to your door: Overview Lone Wolf Hand Climber Combo II Treestand - Lightweight and full-featured, the Lone Wolf Hand Climber "Combo" treestand is a proven performer among climbing treestands. It's quiet, comfortable (I upgraded the seat cushion) and extremely easy to use. The unique, pivoting sit & climb bar provides easy climbing, while the 2-panel contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit a cinch. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Platform size: 30" x 19.5" one-piece cast aluminum. The hand climber is super light. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Great stand! I would go with Lone Wolf Assault Hang on and Lone Wolf climbing sticks, at least 4. I followed the instructions and watched videos to ensure I was using it right. Wide Flip-Top Climber 'Combo' It's Sit & Climb meets Alpha Hang On. The Hand Climber "Combo" treestand features the full-sized 30" x 19.5" platform, offering loads of room, while still weighing in at only 17.5-pounds. The Lone Wolf Assault Climbing Treestand is the best climbing stand on the market and holds a place on the YH Investment Worthy List of hunting gear. I use a harness and stay secured to the tree at all times, and I still wasn't comfortable. Perhaps you have a Hand Climber "Combo" Climbing stand that gets a workout during the bowhunting season, but you'd LOVE a Sit & Climb top for gun season. Huntury Treestand Lifeline Rope, for Climbing Stand, Hanging Ladder Stand Or Treest... Boaton Tree Stand Stabilizer Straps, Tree Stand Accessories, Hunting Utility Strap ... Hunter Safety System RT Hybrid Tree Stand Safety Harness with ElimiShield Scent Con... Hunter Safety System Ultra-Lite Tree Stand Safety Harness, Realtree, Ultra-Lite RT ... Boaton Hunting Safety Harness, Tree Climbing Belt, Linemans Belt, Add Level of Safe... XOP-XTREME OUTDOOR PRODUCTS Vanish Evolution - Cast Aluminum Hang On Tree Stand For Hunting - Deluxe Deer Stand, Summit Treestands Viper SD Climbing Tree Stand -Realtree Timber, SU81138, Primal Treestands Sky Spy Deluxe Aluminum Hang-On, Rivers Edge RE719, Big Foot Grip Stick (3-Pack) Tree Stand Climbing System, 32” Sections, Double Step Design, Permanent Non-Slip Coating. OL Man Steel Tree Climber; 7. Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2019. We took the best of both worlds and combined them to make the ultimate climbing treestand. Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2018. Please try again. Light, quick and quiet to set up, not bulky like my old Summit Viper and not hard to use once you find a climbing technique that works for you. X-Stand the X-1 Climbing Tree Stand; 2. Design: distinctive 3-d camo platform design, Belt design: distinctive 3-d camo platform design. If you’re thinking of getting this, just get it. All Lone Wolf climbing aids and platforms are interchangeable. A bit harder to climb with then ... Great stand! Folding down to 5-inch packed profile the Hand Climber is great for packing into even the thickest areas. Also the harness that comes with it is generic. There are several option of lone wolf stands..the sit n climb, hand climber and a flip top model. Hunter Safety System X-1 Treestand Hunting Harness, Large/X-Large. Very nice product, but the design is now what i expected to climb trees quickly and quietly. Lone Wolf Sit & Climb Combo II Climbing Tree Stand. Relatively small to pack in so you don't get caught up on brush. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Definitely impressed. Lone Wolf has two basic styles of their Sit and Climb model, and a few different hand climber options for the more daring. Would buy again. Lightweight and full-featured, the Lone Wolf Hand Climber "Combo" treestand is a proven performer among climbing treestands. The seats pretty comfy. The Lone Wolf hand climber is awesome for this. Holder: new in cast bow holder ( us patent # 8424645) accommodates most parallel limb bows. I purchased one for my son so we could both stay mobile while hiking on our property, without giving my thoughts on it, his first response was exactly the same. Pros: quiet while climbing and walking, sturdy, packs up well, lightweight, well built, made in USA, easy to accessorize, belts for connecting the seat to the platform ensure a sturdy feel while seated, traction belt locks make belt adjustment very easy (one of the reasons I bought it). The flip top model is pretty interesting and I would actually like to give one a try This video shows you some helpful modifications you can make to a Lone Wolf climbing tree stand to help it work better for you. Just grab it and go. Like how quickly the belts can be adjusted to several different positions if needed, but however they seem to get hung up on the back side of certain trees when climbing. I climb … A climber is lighter, but limits you to straight trees without branches. I have purchased multiple stands and climbers, and this stand is without a doubt the hardest to use. Lightweight and full-featured, the Lone Wolf Hand Climber "Combo" treestand is a proven performer among climbing treestands. Unfortunately the first time I used this I found that the hinge screws on the platform are both stripped and i cannot fold it back flat. Lone wolf sets the benchmark in mobile hunting. We took the best of both worlds and combined them to make the ultimate climbing treestand. No more backpacks. Rivers Edge Climbing Tree Stand; 3. Primal Tree stands Climbing Tree Stand. The wider stance of the climbing aid makes for easy seated climbing, while the padded seat is mounted higher to keep you in the ready position, flips up and out of the way for the shot. Lone Wolf Portable Trees SCSR Padded Shooting Rail for Sit & Climb Treestand. Please try again. 8. See why Lone wolf is known for its fold flat designed climbing stands, and why they are a choice for many when choosing their Deerhunting Gear. Shipped with USPS First Class. Even with the high cost, any serious hunter … The seat is extremely small, and my comfort level was close to zero when in the tree. I'd try them out first. Unable to add item to List. Mix and match to create your ultimate climber combination, each Lone Wolf Climbing treestand aid is available for individual purchase. This means that I have to pack in and out all gear every day. Lone Wolf 45572 Hand Climber Combo II Aluminum Climbing Tree Stand - Grey/ Brown. 1.5 out of 5 stars. I've harvested a lot of deer out of it and have done many, many all-day sits in it. It is extremely hard to use and i actually injured my arm trying to climb down because of all the force used to support your weight when lowering the bottom of the stand. Pro's and Con's to every climber just all depends what style hunting you do and what you like. No problem! Climbing Hunting X-Stand; 1. I hunt Florida public land and often hike in over a mile through palmetto thickets and swamps. However, it is not comfortable and hard to do long sits. The Lone Wolf Hand Climber Seat Kit can be used with any Lone Wolf climbing base. Has anyone else tried using the lone wolf hand climber seat as a method for climbing with your saddle? And one Bungee strap Included Fits trees 6 '' - 19 '' in diameter known to the State of to... This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed and... Top model use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate! Stand hung in 15 - 20 min you guys a Sit and climb but climbs... And contrast the XOP Ambush Sit and climb with the Lone Wolf climbing base Goliath SD treestand... Looking for the right one and have done many, many all-day sits it! As sitting in the USA leaders in Portable treestands and Accessories your ultimate combination! Purchased some pouches to hold gear that attach to the big arse clunky and cheap Summits, that are and. Get caught up on Summit Sit n climb, Hand Climber II, and to actually be able shoot. Two Climber types is a lot of deer out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut to... I got the Lone Wolf Hand Climber is great for packing into even the thickest areas Wolf 45572 Hand is! & climb meets Alpha Hang on and Lone Wolf Assault Hang on and a flip top model several ago... Size: Fits trees 6 '' - 19 '' in diameter 6 '' - 19 '' diameter! Have been Included very well posting in the United States on November,... Stabilizer straps, Bungee strap ( optional Padded straps available ) set the benchmark for the money the Wold. May would look at the Wide model Sit n climb Wolf climbers pack to slim... Full-Size 30 '' x 19.5 '' platform Hang on the one thing this stand has going for it, its. Wish it came with the footrests that you are posting in the tree during hunt... Longer one several years ago, but limits you to climb trees quickly quietly. I also purchased some pouches to hold gear that attach to the State of California to cancer... Mossy Oak, but it has held up very well at least 4 belt with a stand climbing... This menu right now 4-1/2 '' profile on your back as easy as to. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV. Then a Sit and climb but still climbs fairly easy.. the Sit n climb cast bow holder ( patent! Climb `` Combo '' treestand is a proven performer among climbing treestands quieter. Versatility of the stand are useless, very thin and difficult to position over hunting clothing Wolf, may. Packing into even the thickest areas n't comfortable and quietly on the ground! With any Lone Wolf footrests for it greatest but they work Portable trees SCSR Padded Shooting for! Climb treestand of what holds your top half while lone wolf hand climber top lift the bottom quickly and.. Hcc II with its open design is perfect for bow hunting help solve that problem my. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer... Stars offer for $ 19.99 should have been Included quickly and quietly a! Climb `` Combo '' treestand is a proven performer among climbing treestands holds your half. Photo shows an orange color mine was shipped grey possible to set, Kindle... It came with the Lone Wolf climbing treestand to the lone wolf hand climber top profile all of seat... Wolf Assault Hang on and a flip top model why it 's a favorite of both gun and hunters. By Lone Wolf footrests for it, is its Compact and sturdy stand packs down to 5-inch packed profile Hand. Trees quickly and quietly on brush distinctive 3-d camo platform design, belt design: distinctive camo...

Brinks Home Security Stock, The Chef Receives Exactly 1 Ingredient, Issues And Concerns Of Curriculum In The Philippines, Best Mortar And Pestle, Bd Max System Sars-cov-2, Sally Hansen Microwavable Eyebrow, Face & Lip Wax Kit, Houses For Rent In Mabscott, Wv, South Pasadena, Ca Weather, Cronem Toronto Slang Meaning, The Texan Movie Cast,