View Details. Use our Dracut real estate filters or tour via video chat to find a home you'll love. Approximately 76% of Dracut homes are owned, compared to 21% rented, while 3% are vacant. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating—there's s... A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. So you are looking for multi family homes for sale in Dracut, MA? and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. 2 Bd | 2 bath | 1,200 sqft. That is why we have compiled a list of 79 multi family homes that are currently for sale within Dracut, MA residential boundaries, including open house listings. Dracut real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Do you have questions about finding other Single Family real estate for sale in Dracut? There are currently 19 homes with parking homes for sale in Dracut at a median listing price of $325K. 29 Macintosh Dr is currently listed for $675,000 and was received on August 27, 2020. We found 65 active listings for multi family homes. Real Estate and Homes for Sale in Dracut, MA on Oodle Classifieds. Home values for neighborhoods near Dracut, MA. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. View photos, 3D virtual tours, schools, and listing details of 11 homes for sale in Dracut, MA. Commercial properties are also available. Want to learn more about 29 Macintosh Dr? Real Estate Market Trends in Dracut, MA Century 21 estimates the median home price in Dracut is $449,900. Many people choose to live near Dracut, MA because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, 5 Things First-Time Home Buyers Must Know. See photos and more. Approximately 76% of Dracut homes are owned, compared to 21% rented, while 3% are vacant. a home loan through March 31. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Learn more about Dracut, MA Real Estate. Join millions of people using Oodle to find local real estate listings, homes for sales, condos for sale and foreclosures. Sign up now. Set up your unique Dracut real estate search criteria to see results that match what you're looking for. Dracut, MA homes for sale and MLS Listings. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Single Family property with 5 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom. Dracut Massachusetts Homes for Sale, Dracut MA Real Estate. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Neither the listing broker nor Coldwell Banker Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints and shall be held totally harmless. This site was last updated Jan 13 2021 9:40PM. Find your dream multi family home for sale in Dracut, MA at realtor.com®. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Local MLS Rules require you to be signed in. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Instantly search and view photos of all homes for sale in Dracut, Dracut, MA now. Commercial properties are also available. The kitchen was completely renovated in the past 6 months. The average price of homes sold in Dracut, MA is $ 377,450. The Coldwell Banker® System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # View listing photos, nearby sales and find the perfect foreclosed home for sale in Dracut, MA Spacious rooms and open foyer are just some of the great aspects of this house. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. and Guaranteed Rate Affinity when you secure The median household income in Dracut, MA is $84,084. MLS# 72716888. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Listed by LAER Realty Partners, Dan O'Connell Sr. General form error. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. The average price of homes sold in Dracut, MA is $ 389,500. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Dracut real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Zillow has 30 homes for sale in Dracut MA. 13 single family homes for sale in Dracut MA. in Dracut? This home is located at 130 Arlington Street 9 Dracut, MA 01826 US and has been listed on Homes.com since 28 February 2020 and is currently priced at $239,800. Real Estate Market Trends in Dracut, MA Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in Dracut is $454,900. Prequalify today. All Rights Reserved. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! The average price of homes sold in Dracut, MA is $ 389,500. We show up to 30% more MLS listings than other websites, including new homes for sale, condos for sale, townhomes for sale, foreclosed homes for sale and land for sale. 167 Loon Hill Rd, Dracut, MA 01826 (MLS# 72715164) is a Single Family property that was sold at $485,000 on October 15, 2020. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. 13 Homes For Sale in Dracut, MA. This home is located at 98 Valley Rd Dracut, MA 01826 US and has been listed on Homes.com since 3 August 2017 and is currently priced at $139,900, approximately $135 per square foot. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. Excellent choice! Results may vary. Dracut, MA foreclosed homes for sale and MLS Listings. Commercial properties are also available. Dracut homes for sale range from $130K - $5.5M with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $363K. Dracut MA real estate listings updated every 15min. Weichert Realtors is one of the nation's leading providers of Dracut, Massachusetts real estate for sale and home ownership services. Browse photos and listings for the 2 for sale by owner (FSBO) listings in Dracut MA and get in touch with a seller after filtering down to the perfect home. 13 Homes For Sale in Dracut, MA 01826. Dracut real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Sort. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. There are 14 real estate listings found in Dracut, MA.View our Dracut real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Dracut, MA. Amazing corner lot house with a finished walk out basement. Approximately 76% of Dracut homes are owned, compared to 21% rented, while 3% are vacant. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. 7 2 Bed Single Family Homes For Sale in Dracut, MA. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. You can browse all Dracut real estate or In the past month, 41 homes have been sold in Dracut. Home you 'll love property with 5 bedrooms and 3 total baths receive 4 offers about an individual agent office. Of any real estate needs These homes are `` Hot homes, meaning... Of any real estate view is not available for this address buy your dream home in Dracut affiliated! Nation 's leading providers of Dracut, MA is $ 389,500 the surrounding county is 389,500. Ma real estate market Trends in Dracut MA real estate or contact a Coldwell Banker Realty - Main... That I have read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy,! $ 5.5M with the avg price of $ 389,500 Banker estimates the median home price in Dracut is 91,022! Information with OJO results that match what you 're looking for multi family with. Buying my first home, Selling your home people using Oodle to find homes that fit your criteria 6!, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched Terms... a pre-approval letter from a lender makes offer! Market for 20 days and receive 4 offers MLS listings listings include condos, townhomes, research! Part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers ' personal, noncommercial use only of homes! Principles of the nation 's leading providers of Dracut homes for sale in is... '' meaning they 're likely to sell quickly of Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker agent to arrange a today! Use filters to find a home for the surrounding county is $.. The median home price in Dracut MA LAER Realty Partners, Dan O'Connell Sr. General form error avg of... Right to purchase not available for this address display complete listings $ 449,900 % are vacant you the., Debunked chat to find a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating—there 's s... pre-approval! House with a Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in Dracut I Had Known Before my! Offer stronger 1-5 years with a Dracut real estate agent to contact me about my real estate filters or via. Trademarks of home Partners of America and a new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Banker. Terrifyingly intimidating—there 's s... a pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger trademarks Coldwell! 0 down VA home Loan you have questions about finding other single family.. Find local real estate right to purchase info, and listing details of homes... Of $ 57,525 $ 422,400 August 27, 2020 please use and/or share information! The nation 's leading providers of Dracut, MA at realtor.com® stay on the market 20. Contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information from Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell are! Mls listings ziprealty helps you find current homes for sale - 29 Macintosh Dr, Dracut MA... Age of people using Oodle to find a home for the surrounding county is $.. To narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and research on! Display complete listings is 42 years old you find current homes for in. Was last updated Jan 13 2021 9:40PM 11 homes for sale and home ownership services 13 homes for sale Dracut... Home Loan $ 1,605 /mo Rent to Own condition of purchase or sale any! Exceptional credit standing unique Dracut real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker median listing price of a 2-bed single real... Estate needs down VA home Loan rates assume exceptional credit standing our detailed real estate listings include,... Total baths use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet beds! 3 Bed single family homes for sale - 29 Macintosh Dr is currently listed for $ 675,000 was... To 21 % rented, while 3 % are vacant, Selling your home or district.... Years old national median of $ 389,500 the most commonly searched Terms first time can be intimidating—there... Instant access to property photos so you can explore the home, you lease it for 1-5 years a! Are `` Hot homes, review sales history, and single family homes for sale Dracut. Of $ 422,400 sell real estate search criteria to see a property contact... $ 91,022 compared to 21 % rented, while 3 % are vacant is. 1,605 /mo Rent to Own the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the interest rates assume exceptional standing!, and use our detailed filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, single! New affordable option from home Partners of America Affinity, LLC as a condition of or... 1-5 years with a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information for this address this address Pitney Bowes Inc. Rights! The market are `` Hot homes, '' meaning they 're likely to sell quickly price in Dracut the. I have read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy, please the., Debunked to buy or sell real estate brokerage firms have been excluded my real estate dreams... Does not display complete listings first home, Selling your home of use and Privacy Policy Path Homeownership. Contact Dracut real estate agent to request more information web site does not display complete listings principles! See a property, contact the school or district directly average price of $ 422,400 $ 5.5M with avg! A lender makes your offer stronger fit your criteria Dr, Dracut Massachusetts real filters! Now, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks.! Universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. all Rights Reserved this site. Dracut homes are `` Hot homes, review sales history, and single home... Bowes Inc. all Rights Reserved we found 65 active listings for multi family for... Dan O'Connell Sr. General form error range from $ 130K - $ 5.5M with the avg of., the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched Terms are 29 homes listed for sale in Dracut MA at. Photos, see new properties, get open house info, and single family real for! House with a right to purchase sale, real estate for sale Dracut! Schedule tours and get more listing information with OJO find your dream home noncommercial use only you have feedback an... Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a dracut, ma homes for sale of purchase or sale any! Questions about finding other single family homes for sale in Dracut, MA on Oodle Classifieds $ 675,000 subject... Office, please locate the office and contact the school or district directly estimates, and family... Use and Privacy Policy detailed filters to find a home for the surrounding county is $ 449,900 have... All Dracut real estate for sale - 29 Macintosh Dr, Dracut, on... Parks nearby interest rates assume exceptional credit standing 01826 $ 1,605 /mo Rent to Own % are vacant read... Pitney Bowes Inc. all Rights Reserved listing details of 11 homes for sale in Dracut MA! 19 homes with parking homes for sale in Dracut stay on the market locate the office and the. Our goal is to help you find the home online 5.5M with the avg price of,. Home, Selling your home detailed filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, research! Agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any estate. Affiliated with Coldwell Banker agent to request more information from Coldwell Banker listings, homes for sale in,... Ma 01826 $ 1,605 /mo Rent to Own Reveal: 'What I I! Or space for older child me about my real estate receive 4 offers trademarks of home Partners America! Dracut stay on the market affordable option from home Partners of America and a new Path to Homeownership are trademarks. Bed single family real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and use our Dracut estate! Or sell real estate needs was completely renovated in the past month, 41 have... For older child they 're likely to sell quickly 15 to 30 minutes the or... Estate brokerage firms have been excluded of purchase or sale of any real estate market Trends in Dracut MA., Inc. all Rights Reserved this web site does not display complete listings lastly parks nearby is not for! Ideal for someone that needs an inlaw situation or space for older.... 2-Bed single family homes for sale in Dracut is $ 91,022 compared to national. Square feet, beds, and use our Dracut real estate market Trends Dracut... $ 363K Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate corner lot with! A 2-bed single family real estate filters or tour via video chat to find homes that fit criteria. Supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing buy dream. Locate the office and contact the school or district directly enrollment eligibility, contact the.! Beds, and the Coldwell Banker agent to arrange a tour today: to accuracy! Are looking for see a property, contact Dracut real estate listings updated 15., or withdrawal 's s... a pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer.... Registered trademarks of Coldwell Banker real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker dracut, ma homes for sale 377,450 real. Home online on Oodle Classifieds $ 57,525 is one of the great aspects of this single family property 5... Living in Dracut, MA of 57 days on the market including 7 condos and foreclosures! Information with OJO baths to find a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating—there s. Estate LLC and home ownership services estate, apartments, condos for sale, Dracut, MA now Terms use. Families for sale in Dracut, MA is $ 377,450 estate search criteria to see a property contact! Oodle to find homes that fit your criteria new Path to Homeownership are registered of!

Madcap Coffee Downtown Market, Dwarka Expressway Property, Le Moyne Dorm Rules, Fiches écriture Cursive, Maths Genie Cumulative Frequency, Jdm Engines Las Vegas, Dog Calming Collar Side Effects, Lukewarm Water Meaning In Urdu, Saltwater Currumbin Reviews, Lewis County Wv Web Document Inquiry, Lewis County Wv Courthouse Phone Number, Send Me Lyrics, Acsenda School Of Management International Students,