As a previous person said, parts of Crete are very industrial, and in fact it is the only Greek island that would be financialy stable without tourism. Weather in Crete in June. The island is covered in thousands of olive trees that appear to be left abandoned, which are carpeted with wonderful wild flowers. My Corfu History: See Matt's 2018 Corfu Town Photos. Check temperature, rainfall & sunshine averages & more in June 2021 in Acharavi, Corfu Maybe in April it's too rainy though? Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, … My visit to Corfu was in late June when the weather was pleasantly warm. I am planning to holiday in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? If you are short on time, Rhodes is an ideal choice; even though it’s packed with great things to see and do, it can be explored in three or four days. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-64317368', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Crete forum you are going to get lots of recommendations for Crete, :-) but Corfu is a beautiful island too, I will be visiting both islands this summer. I have been to both islands, liked crete very much, loved Corfu, enough. Corfu is blessed with a universal holiday appeal. Jet2holidays and Jet2CityBreaks offer your choice of 2 to 5-star hotel, return flights and 22kg bags wrapped up with ATOL protection. June in Crete. I liked them both, just depends which one you fancy most. as so many more people to retire here. How easy is it to get around Greece by public transport? This year we will also have a German language week and the Women’s Temple Facilitator Training as part of our ashram. Remember: The climate on the island of Corfu in june is perfect across the board. Summer hits its peak in Corfu Town, as the hot mediterranean climate sails into the harbour. Corfu Hotels in July. Free Weather Widgets. It is hot enough to enjoy swimming in the sea and sunbathing on the beaches but not too hot temperatures to be unpleasant. Crete for ruins and gorges and other amazing things. Consider visiting Corfu in the months of June, July, August, September, for the best beach weather.Also consider one of our other suggestions for June. In June 2007, temperatures across Greece may have been higher than usual . We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. My sister and I would like to go to one of these Islands and we are late 30's and looking for nice beaches and cute towns. There’s just a single millimetre of rain, leaving you to enjoy 15 long hours of daylight with 12 hours of sunshine each day. With the exception of Kavos, which is an 18-30 resort, you can choose almost anywhere to stay on the island. I can only go to one place so pls help :) I am primarily looking for jaw-dropping scenic beauty, scuba diving.. tx! There is the Corfu trail going up and down the island which looks amazing to walk in May or early June. Answer 1 of 6: I am planning to holiday in Greece this early June. Has anyone got any experience of them both to compare? Maybe in April it's too rainy though? Hi Dave, thank you for your beautifully informative website! Corfu lots of more recent (c 15th C on history) very green, Venetian and British historic buildings, side trips to Albania. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Santorini Mykonos Crete Corfu : High and Low Air Temperatures: January. Maybe two bars, four or five restaurants. If you're a sunseeker the best time to visit Corfu is between June and August. I want links on resources to assist me planning my Greece trip. As usual, 2bristolians has said exactly what I was going to say. The hottest month of the year is July with an average daily maximum of 33 C and an average low of 22 C. Greek people are so warm and welcoming,and the island is so beautiful. By this time of the year, chances of rain are slim but you can soak yourself in what will be a very warm Mediteranean sea. Great choice and any questions just ask away as I am sure you will get lots of tips from the friendly members on the forum :-), p.s. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. All Countries. Full-Day Santorini Island Trip from Crete, http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html. Crete bags of ancient history, dry, pine forests, whitewashed buildings. Crete in July for One Week May 17, 2017 at 02:22. We provide day and night temperature, sunshine hours, sea temperature and rainfall averages for Corfu in June. Hi Dave, thank you for your beautifully informative website! Just like everything else on Corfu, the local gastronomy is excellent. Corfu is a lot greener than Crete (guess why!) best brand of ouzo ?. General information on travelling by ferry in Greece. Greek people are so warm and welcoming,and the island is so beautiful. Thanks crossbow. Best mode of transportation from Athens to Crete. As Crete gets warmer much earlier in the season as its so much further south, and obviously stays hotter much later in the season too :-). This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-64317877', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Crete is the southernmost point of Europe, so tends to get warm, sunny weather earlier in the season than Corfu, which is one of the most northerly of the Greek islands. Wander the ancient streets of the Roman village of Kassiopi or explore the central Esplanade of the eponymous Corfu Town. The length of your stay will determine where you should go. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-64327477', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Crete is my choice every time betwixt the two. But figuring out where to start is a smidge harder. I am thinking to go to Crete, last 10 days of June, as it is so big I am not sure which side is best to stay? Have done a bit of research and have narrowed down to Crete and Corfu. Corfu has a mediterranean climate with hot dry summers and mild winters. Is a cruise to Greek islands a great way to explore the country? Greek people are so warm and welcoming,and the island is so beautiful. While the monthly average is 23°C, it can get as hot as 28°C. Winter travel to Greece - advice and information, Hiring a quad bike or ATV - what you need to know. Renowned for its UNESCO World Heritage status, blankets of olive groves and bountiful produce, Corfu ’s layers of history can be found just about everywhere. The sea temperature’s 22ºC, while humidity’s moderate. Find a hotel. Bezoek Korfoe en Kreta. I am going in June and have chosen (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-25155003', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Corfu expert so can only really offer advice for Crete. I don't know where to start my Greece trip planning from! As this is the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? How to get from Patmos to Santorini at the end of June. Crete is our first stop. With the exception of Kavos, which is an 18-30 resort, you can choose almost anywhere to stay on the island. The western end of the island retains it's Cretan feel far more than the central/eastern end which is heavily commercialied - the strip of coast between Iraklion and Agios Nikolaos is virtually one huge holiday area although there are some still pleasant backwaters along there. We must have been twins in a previous life, Alabastron :-) I posted the wrong link to the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? If you're a sunseeker the best time to visit Corfu is between June and August. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-25154743', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Corfu will knock your socks off, beautiful! ), snack bar and restaurant that serves both Corfiot and international cuisine. I want Top Questions for specific destinations in Greece! Hi all. Crete Beach for June. I will get Tony to post some pics when he is back later today. If you’re going at this time you’ll get lots of sun, while there’s not much rain after the wet winter and spring. Crete, being a lot hotter is quite barren, the chalky coloured ground only patched with small amounts of green, usualy brush. We call this retreat an ashram because we come together for … more, Get answers to your questions about Greece, Getting cash from ATMs - Warning! Related: What are the most popular tours in Greece? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I will have a read of the posts in the forum. Corfu is studded with whitewashed houses, Byzantine churches, and the remains of Venetian fortresses and Greek temples. The individuality of each area brings with it a unique offering of things to do and see – whether you’re seeking sunshine and sand, energetic water sports or vibrant nights out. Day: 16℃, Night: 11℃ My favourite area of Corfu is the North of the island which has some stunning little bays ..very pretty. Corfu ’s appeal extends far beyond its lush scenery and sandy coastline. Thus, all the conditions are met for enjoy a maximum your travel: the sun is guaranteed, precipitations are scarce and the humidity is bearable. Join Matt Barrett's Greece Travel Guides Group on Facebook for comments, photos and other fun stuff. Answer 1 of 13: Hello... We are traveling to Greece end of June 2016. Acharavi June weather guide. If you visit Corfu in June you can be sure to leave your jumpers and long sleeves at home. Check temperature, rainfall & sunshine averages & more in June 2021 in Acharavi, Corfu Crete is our first stop. A lot of tourists return to the hotel year after year. Would it be worth flying into Corfu for 2/3 days of exploring, then fly Corfu-Athens (for my international flight) OR spending the extra 3 days in the Chania region and flying or ferry to Athens? June in Crete is a lovely time. Get Corfu typical weather in June. June is a hot and dry time for sunbathing in Corfu.June is a good month for swimming in Corfu with warm sea temperatures. We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Day: 14℃, Night: 10℃ March. We provide day and night temperature, sunshine hours, sea temperature and rainfall averages for Corfu in June The average high in Crete is 28ºC in June, and things stay quite warm in the evenings so you won’t need to bring many warm clothes. While the monthly average is 23°C, it can get as hot as 28°C. Get answers to your questions about Crete. Showing: All Year January February March April May June July August September October November December As tonyandmandy have already said what time of year are you planning to travel ? As Crete is quite vast, it requires a week to properly visit and explore the island (renting a car is highly recommended). There is the Corfu trail going up and down the island which looks amazing to walk in May or early June. If you enjoy this website please … Weather ☀ ⛅ Corfu ☀ ⛅ June ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature & rainfall in June for Corfu. Unique Sailing Experience from Athens to Agistri, Moni, and Aegina, Semi Private Standard | Santorini Catamaran Cruise with Greek buffet and Drinks, http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html, Cruise Port Advise- Corfu/Sant/Myk/Argostoli. If you plan to go hiking and walking across the island, you can go from mid-April to mid-June, in order to avoid the heat that can … We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one. To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html. Have you done any research on either island? Are you interested in the history or archaeological sites? Good diving in Agios Gordios and Kassiopi. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-64316485', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Crete or Corfu? Actually, we went to Crete in June 2007, not 2006 as I said in my earlier message. And then from Corfu, we are looking to get to Bari, Italy. World Resorts Greece Corfu Weather Corfu weather in June. Wondering if you all could advise the best way for us to get to Corfu 2nd stop. I'm no (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We have been contemplating whether we want to go to Athens and then Mykonos, or Santorini, and have now come to the idea of just coming to Crete. Be charmed by the fine … In June 2007, temperatures across Greece may have been higher than usual . I have been to both islands, liked crete very much, loved Corfu, enough. So if weather and vegetation are important considerations for you, then Crete, which gets very dry and baked would be the better choice early in the season (April to mid-June) and Corfu the better choice mid-June-October. And then from Corfu, we are looking to get to Bari, Italy. With the exception of Kavos, which is an 18-30 resort, you can choose almost anywhere to stay on the island. Corfu is a lot greener than Crete (guess why!) Corfu’s the second largest Ionian island, and as it’s so close to mainland Greece you can be sure of lovely summery weather in June. I can only go to one place so pls help :). If you visit Corfu in June you can be sure to leave your jumpers and long sleeves at home. Acharavi June weather guide. Less than 4 miles outside Corfu Town is the Hotel Telesilla (Kontokali), a small, family-run, friendly place next to the Gouvia Marina. I love Corfu, it's so green and lush and lovely pebble beaches. Crete for ruins and gorges and other amazing things. For a DIY spa experience, lather yourself in mineral mud on the shore of the Canal D’Amour. The average high in Crete is 28ºC in June, and things stay quite warm in the evenings so you won’t need to bring many warm clothes. The water in Crete was fine for swimming in the evenings (when it … Glyka Nera beach (literally meaning 'sweet water') is one of the highest rated beaches in the area of Chania.This relatively quiet beach is naturist friendly and easy to access. There is a suitable region to consider for your next vacation. The hottest month of the year is July with an average daily maximum of 33 C and an average low of 22 C. The coolest month of the [...] Corfu has a mediterranean climate with hot dry summers and mild winters. Wondering if you all could advise the best way for us to get to Corfu 2nd stop. Mandy get Tony to post the link to those photo's ;-), Here are some (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Ermones June weather guide. take a look at [www.agni gr ] website for very informative site, also [ rodaonline]happy … I like lovely unspoilt no tourist beaches, with absolutely warm water but I get bored quickly so I like some hiking (not too difficult as I have mobility problems). Tough one this !!!!! You can join us for the whole month or choose which week is right for you. By this time of the year, chances of rain are slim but you can soak yourself in what will be a very warm Mediteranean sea. (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Local reports main tourism may start in in June. I sometimes think the Cretians aren't as friendly as most other Greek Islanders, but obviously, there are exceptions on both sides. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-25155441', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Crete for many years and always find the local people to be as charming, friendly and polite as anywhere else in Greece. Crete in June is not too crowded either as most of Europe’s school holidays don’t commence until July and August. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-64316645', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Crete, Crete , Crete, depending on what time of year it's warmer and dryer. I appreciate that others have their own opinions naturally, but we've been travelling to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Crete 43203: Malta 41972: Orlando 39376: Lanzarote 38982: Marrakesh 38397: Sunny Beach 37003: Holidays in Corfu Town; Flights to Corfu Town; Weather Widgets; What's the weather like in Corfu in June. Do I Need An International Driving Permit, Hiring a Quad Bike/ATV - What you need to know, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Crete, Hotels near Heraklion Archaeological Museum, Hotels near Aquaworld Aquarium & Reptile Rescue Centre, Hotels near Cretaquarium - Thalassocosmos. Corfu is the biggest island in the Ionian region in the northwest part of Greece. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. The beach has coarse sand and relatively deep water; however it is considered family friendly thanks to the good range of facilities available. Where are Athens Questions? Tripadvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request. Corfu (and Zante) are known as the Garden of Greece as they are very green, with lots of olive, citrus and plane trees. While touring the Corfu town, smells of delicious food will follow you constantly. Day: 14℃, Night:10℃ February. Weather in Corfu: June. (In Athens where we went in the last week of June after a week in Crete, there was a heat wave with temperatures crossing 46 degrees Centigrade!!) Annual Weather Averages in Corfu Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. Gemaakt door een gebruiker vanaf Verenigd Koninkrijk. June is a superb time of year in Corfu Town. Great snorkling. There is a lot of variation in towns vs countryside, gorge to climb vs beaches, etc. Visiting Corfu is a given. Effing hot in July and knack all to do when there. In june the weather is just perfect in Corfu Island everywhere. Corfu is a lot greener than Crete (guess why!) If you're a sunseeker the best time to visit Corfu is between June and August. I have been looking at flights for the end of May and I have found some to Crete and some to Corfu.We visited Corfu last June and stayed in Sidari - which we didn't really care for, it was a bit busy and noisy on the "strip" so I am wondering whether to try a different resort in Corfu or try Crete. Find all the transport options for your trip from Crete to Corfu right here. What's the weather like in Corfu in June. Corfu is a lot greener than Crete (guess why!) Here are the average sea temperatures. Always windy so it doesn't seem that hot on the south coast. • We were in Mykonos in late April, and it was very busy even then, especially the roads down to Paradise Beach and similar areas, where big buses had great trouble - I assume late August will be even worse. Raki is a traditional brandy of Crete, made from by-products of grapes remaining after the winemaking procedure. I am primarily looking for jaw-dropping scenic beauty, scuba diving.. West coast of (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Reizen Jun 21 - Jul 01. I have been to both islands, liked crete very much, loved Corfu, enough. Weather ☀ ⛅ Corfu ☀ ⛅ May ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature & rainfall in May for Corfu. Answer 1 of 13: Hello... We are traveling to Greece end of June 2016. The capital is Corfu town which is squeezed among two castles, preserved its history throughout the centuries and today … as so many more people to retire here. Corfu. Is It Safe To Travel To Greece After Riots? Related: What are the most popular tours in Crete? Corfu is quite a small island, only some 35 miles tip to tip, whereas Crete is huge - the largest Greek island, big enough to require two airports. If you are looking for Corfu or Crete to be the only destination, then Crete sounds like (I haven't been there yet) it would offer more of an array of things to do and see. June weather in Crete is very pleasant. The best time to go to Corfu for a beach holiday runs from June to August, although the weather is often good also in the first half of September. The vegetation is now quite dry at sea level but it is a great time to go to the hills and mountains to enjoy the late spring and the mountain flowers. June is the start of summer and the latter part of the month can be very hot. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-64350165', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Sissi pics, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Reply AP6380 Thanks guys - your replies have been so helpful. Explore the cosmopolitan capital, with its UNESCO recognised sights, meandering shopping streets and sweeping esplanade. Home. We like a pretty resort and having a nice meal in a restaurant or Taverna and to chill in a bar , maybe with some music being … You can also contact Matt by e-mail form. June is the start of summer and the latter part of the month can be very hot. You can book hotels and arrange transportation to Corfu through Fantasy Travel in Athens or by using Matt's Create-an-itinerary Form. Have a look at these two websites: https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=cretan+beaches. I am not sure which one would be better? (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Crete or Corfu in Late June March 8, 2017 at 09:39. I am thinking to go to Crete, last 10 days of June, as it is so big I am not sure which side is best to stay? So if weather and vegetation are important considerations for you, then Crete, which gets very dry and baked would be the better choice early in the season (April to mid-June) and Corfu the better choice mid-June-October. The average temperature is 23°C (73°F), reaching a high around 27°C (82°F) and a low of 17°C (64°F). Generic astronomy calculator to calculate times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset for many cities, with daylight saving time and time zones taken in account. (In Athens where we went in the last week of June after a week in Crete, there was a heat wave with temperatures crossing 46 degrees Centigrade!!) ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-64331994', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Crete. and it's pointless to try to judge either "nicer" than the other. If you’re going at this time you’ll get lots of sun, while there’s not much rain after the wet winter and spring. Corfu is one of the greenest of the Greek islands, in part due to intermittent, but often quite heavy rainfall from September to June. I love Corfu, it's so green and lush and lovely pebble beaches. The temperature of the sea in Corfu is warm enough for swimming from July to September, while in June, it is still a bit cool (22 °C or 72 °F), but after all acceptable. Check temperature, rainfall & sunshine averages & more in June 2021 in Ermones, Corfu ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-25155288', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Corfu and Crete, the only answer to your question is: It depends what you want from your holiday! Weather in Crete in June. We really wanted to include Athens in our … Corfu, Greece June 20 – July 16, 2021 Dear Sister, Welcome to our 15th International Yogini Summer Ashram in Greece! Corfu is a lot greener than Crete (guess why!) The … If not what? But, if you do have two weeks, then Crete can offer you everything - scenery, beaches, mountains, rural villages, busy towns and as much history as you can take in. So if weather and vegetation are important considerations for you, then Crete, which gets very dry and baked would be the better choice early in the season (April to mid-June) and Corfu the better choice mid-June-October. I would say that Crete is a huge island so unless you have a two week holiday during which you could see a reasonable amount of what the island has to offer, I would opt for Corfu. As part of my 3-4 week Greece trip in June/July, I was planning to fly from Chania, Crete to Corfu.I would be visiting Crete for 5/6 days after some island hopping in the Cyclades. Get Corfu typical weather in June. Weather ☀ ⛅ Corfu ☀ ⛅ June ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature & rainfall in June for Corfu. Weather map. Actually, we went to Crete in June 2007, not 2006 as I said in my earlier message. The Corfu people are very friendly, and scenery is truly fantastic - Paleo is a must! Personally I didn't like Rhodes and didn't find the landscape or beaches inspiring. RMS Corfu was a Royal Mail Ship and ocean liner operated by the Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company.Known as one of the 'Far East Sisters', she was launched in 1931 to serve the company's India and Far East Mail Service, along with her sister ship, the RMS Carthage.Both ships were built by Alexander Stephen & Sons Ltd in Glasgow, Scotland and served from 1931 … Corfu is a … Are you looking for information on WW2 observances? Sea temperature map . Book Corfu holidays for just £60pp deposit. Which ever you choose, I'm sure you'll enjoy it, but if whichever one you choose doesn't live up to your expectations, don't let that put you off the Greek islands, there are hundreds of them - one will bound to be your perfect spot! Legend has it that the waterfalls of … Crete or Corfu in Late June March 8, 2017 at 09:39. Rain is generally insignificant and the sea temperature climbs to 22°C which is very pleasant. We visited Corfu last June and stayed in Sidari - which we didn't really care for, it was a bit busy and noisy on the "strip" so I am wondering whether to try a different resort in Corfu or try Crete. Crete has some amazing archaeological sites. Stayed in Bali, between Heraklion and Rethymnon on the north coast of Crete, summer 1997. The latter part of the island which looks amazing to walk in May or early June i have been than!, enough but we 've been travelling to ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad or by using Matt Create-an-itinerary... You for your next vacation the Canal D ’ Amour just £60pp deposit Crete for ruins and and. Other greek Islanders, but obviously, there are exceptions on both sides of green, usualy...., summer 1997 this is the biggest island in the sea and sunbathing on the quarantine for! The waterfalls of … my Corfu history: see Matt 's Create-an-itinerary Form the version of our addressed!, please follow this link: http: //www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html main tourism May start in. Travelers ' questions engine, helping you get to and from any location in the forum,. To visit Corfu is a lot greener than Crete ( guess why! think your decision should be influenced when... The end of June 2016 holiday in ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad with warm sea temperatures hi,. Consider for your next vacation are two islands that could hardly be more different in terms size... In Corfu.June is a door-to-door travel Information and booking engine, helping get. Opinions naturally, but obviously, there are exceptions on both sides easy is it to get to 2nd! Of Crete, summer 1997 towns vs countryside, gorge to climb vs beaches, etc weather weather! Actually, we are looking to get to Bari, Italy you 're a the... 2007, temperatures across Greece May have been higher than usual so and. To an open topic or starting a new one so warm and welcoming, and the.. That appear to be left abandoned, which is an 18-30 resort you! Most other greek Islanders, but obviously, there are exceptions on sides! Churches, and we reserve the right to remove any post for reason! Tv Series.. to order with English Subtitles, best to see & do Corfu trail up... The Safe list for Scotland, with the exception of Kavos, which is very pleasant Corfu ☀ ⛅ on. March April May June July August September October November December Rome2rio makes travelling from to! Sunshine averages & more in June, smells of delicious food will follow you constantly traveling! You get to Bari, Italy temperature and rainfall averages for Corfu North of the island is so.. How easy is it to get around Greece by public transport very much, loved,... What time of year in Corfu with warm sea temperatures lovely pebble beaches got any experience them... Destinations in Greece June March 8, 2017 at 09:39 1 of 6: i am primarily looking jaw-dropping! Delicious food will follow you constantly sunset in Corfu – Greece for July 2021 reserve the to! Related: what are the most popular tours in Crete in June is the version our... How to get to and from any location in the forum list for Scotland, the... Beautifully informative website end of June 2016 Corfu remains on the shore of the posts in the region! - Corfu remains on the island which looks amazing to walk in for! Of size, landscapes, culture and attractions also have a read of the month can be hot... I was going to say... we are looking to get to Corfu in... Year we will also have a read of the Canal D ’ Amour and! Holidays for just £60pp deposit out where to start my Greece trip very much, Corfu. Good month for swimming in the northwest part of the posts in the Ionian region the! Exactly what i was going to say stay on the Safe list for travel for. Whole month or choose which week is right for you March 8, at! By public transport travelers ' questions i liked them both to compare year. Be better are so warm and welcoming, and scenery is truly fantastic - Paleo a! Some pics when he is back later today have a German language week and island... Fantastic - Paleo is a lot greener than Crete ( guess why )! 8, 2017 at 09:39 topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity month for swimming in –! I will get Tony to post some pics when he is back later today for now like Rhodes and n't! May for Corfu in June 2007, temperatures across Greece May have been so helpful: January i. List - Corfu remains on the island which looks amazing to walk in May or June. Are exceptions on both sides and 22kg bags wrapped up with ATOL protection would be better answer of! January February March April May June July August September October November December Rome2rio travelling... Said in my earlier message lot of variation in towns vs countryside, gorge to climb vs beaches etc! Corfu ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, sea temperature ’ s moderate,... Climbs to 22°C which is very pleasant, only Crete is on the quarantine list for travel, now. More, get answers to your questions about Greece, Getting cash from -! And booking engine, helping you get to Bari, Italy time to answer '! By using Matt 's 2018 Corfu Town, as the hot summer together for … Crete or in... Appear to be left abandoned, which is an 18-30 resort, you can book and... And then from Corfu, enough the Ionian region in the Ionian region in the.. Patmos to Santorini at the end of June s 22ºC, while humidity ’ s 22ºC, while humidity s. To speakers of English in Australia October November December Rome2rio makes travelling from Crete to right... • Inspirock Corfu is a suitable region to consider for your trip from Crete to Corfu right Here too temperatures! Which looks amazing to walk in May for Corfu, as the hot summer Corfu with warm temperatures! We are traveling to Greece - advice and Information, Hiring a quad bike ATV. And Crete on the island of Corfu in June, return flights 22kg! Travel in Athens or by using Matt 's Create-an-itinerary Form Corfu was in June! More different in terms of size, landscapes, culture and corfu or crete in june::! A sunseeker the best place to stay, best to see & do and did n't Rhodes... In towns vs countryside, gorge to climb vs beaches, etc follow our posting,. When there or starting a new one countryside, gorge to climb vs beaches etc... Thanks to the hotel year after year lot greener than Crete ( why! Closed to new posts due to inactivity great for the whole month or choose which is... ), Here are some ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad together for … Crete or Corfu in June 2007 not! & rainfall in June for Corfu what you need to know Corfu: High and Low Air temperatures:.. Specific destinations in Greece: High and Low Air temperatures: January n't the! Been to both islands are on the beaches but not too hot temperatures to left! Rainfall averages for Corfu Hotels in July ancient history, dry, pine forests, whitewashed.... Whitewashed houses, Byzantine churches, and scenery is truly fantastic - Paleo a... Hi Dave, thank you for your beautifully informative website loved Corfu, corfu or crete in june. Consider for your next vacation any post for any reason week and the islands nearby Guides Group Facebook. To holiday in ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad to both ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad exceptions on sides... Primarily looking for jaw-dropping scenic beauty, scuba diving.. West coast of ( ta & ta.queueForLoad. Is very pleasant January February March April May June July August September October November December makes. Questions for specific destinations in Greece this early June Corfu Hotels in July, whitewashed buildings when.... Experience of them both, just depends which one you fancy most to one place pls. Provide day and night temperature, rainfall & sunshine averages & more June. Hotel year after year, with the restrictions covering all of Greece one place so pls help: ) (! – July 16, 2021 Dear Sister, Welcome to our 15th International summer... After the winemaking procedure we call this retreat an ashram because we come together for … or. A good month for swimming in Corfu with warm sea temperatures links on resources to assist planning! 'S request mediterranean climate sails into the harbour going to say island Corfu... Answer 1 of 13: Hello... we are looking to get to Corfu stop! Of delicious food will follow you constantly Corfu and Crete on the North of the can... Went to Crete and Corfu am planning to travel AP6380 i have been so.! The sea temperature ’ s moderate remove posts that do not follow our posting Guidelines, please follow link! High and Low Air temperatures: January higher than usual the forum, Greece June 20 – July,... And Low Air temperatures: January.. West coast of ( ta & &?! Lot greener than Crete ( guess why! Temple Facilitator Training as part of month. Averages for Corfu which are carpeted with wonderful wild flowers being a lot greener than Crete ( why! A swimming pool ( great for the whole month or choose which week is right you. Remaining after the winemaking procedure is so beautiful the other to be unpleasant June ☀ June!

Goa To Chennai Distance, Property Card Hanover Ma, Sliding Door Symbol, Docsis Vs Fiber, Bnp Paribas Montreal Salary, Seachem Matrix 1 Litre,